Chapter four- Practicing my powers

Evalyn's Pov

Being something people don't believe, isn't always something to cheer for. People scurry away or scream. That's not what I did. I walked towards the danger and fell in love with a vampire. Yup, I said it, Vampire. Having a kid, being part of a coven. It's difficult. No one really knows my real life except for my sister, fiance, and family. Well, Let's just hope it doesn't get too... Jurassic.

-Evalyn Swan

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Focus on your mind. Imagine yourself projecting it, and throwing it away from you." Kate instructed. I nodded. I closed my eyes and inhaled. I pushed my foot backward and closed my eyes. 'See it. Then be it' I thought to myself. I opened my eyes fiercely, then emerged the energy out of my hands, and threw it at Kate. She went flying backward. I stood up straight and smirked. "Well done. What made you do that?" She asked me. "Well, I thought to myself, 'See it, then be it.' Basically imagining myself to project it like you said. Easy peasy." I admitted. She smiled and gave me a high-five. "Nice job Momma!" Rosa said, and ran into my arms. "Awe. Thank you sweety," I said, and kissed her forehead. Jake, and Seth came running towards us.

'Jake, she's going to kill you if you tell her' (Seth)

'I have no choice! Charlie has been wondering about Eva. Not Bella because she still lives there. We need to tell her' (Jake)

I gave Eddie a confused look. "What do you mean 'we have to tell her? tell me what?" I asked. Nessie ran to her father, and nuzzled her snout into his neck. As if she was hugging him.

'Charlie is on his way Evalyn'(Seth)

I put Rosa down, and she ran to Eddie. My hands balled into fists. "WHO TOLD HIM!" I growled out. The wolves backed away. Seth looked at Jake. "You didn't," I said, stalking towards him.

'Evalyn. Charlie has been asking about you for weeks.' (Jake)

We have to protect him Jake! (Me)

Im sorry (Jake)

I sighed. I walked up to him, and patted his head. I could hear a faint growl.

Calm it Eddie (Me)

Sorry. I just get... Jealous (Edward)

I rolled my eyes, and continued to pet Jake.