dinner

During dinner Calum brought up that I had been texting Cavin. Michael said oh really vi is this true I just acted like I didn't here him. Then Calum said she must be day dreaming about Cavin and my head shot up where then they laughed at me and I just blushed then texted Cavin but I was doing it in private my phone was under the table. But luke seen but he didn't care he just smiled and I smiled back. Once I finished I put my phone in my pocket and my dish in the sink and whent to my room and got into my PJs and Stuff Cavin sent me a pic at about 8:00 at night of him under the blanket I said are u really in bed already he said yeah Liam made us grrr I laughed at him then he said shoot Liam is coming in bYE!!!! Bye I say then put my phone to my chest and smile then I here a nock then I put my phone down and sit on my bed and say come in Michael Walker in and said hey about the dinner thing was that true I blushed and looked down and nodded. But then he put my head up and said it's okay I don't care is he more than a good friend and I said no and mumbled but I wish. And he looked at me at me and said oh you do ayhh and I didn't say anything.  And he smiled at me as I was blushing. That night I was woke up by Calum and Michael then I start to cry and Michael hug's me and says it was just a harmless dream princess it's okay I hugged Michael Calum asked is I wanted to talk about it I said no not really. Calum went back to bed but Michael asked if I  needed anything I said going out  skateboarding helps me he told me to go grab a jacket so I did as he said and grab my skateboard so I did and changed into Jean's he asked if I knew the gates Lock yet and I said yes  I went up to it and punch in the 5 diget code I had memorized eirler I told him not to tell me and codes or passwords if he didn't want me to know them because I remember them for some reason. We go out and skate for a while and it was about 1:30 am and I got a freking text from cavin. As I mumbled what the heck. When we got back I answered his text it said hey u awake cuz if do meet me at 11:30 tomorrow morning in the park I need to tell you something important. I answer yeah I'm awake and I'll try ok cav now goodnight Michael is coming do goodnight like I said talk/see u maybe tomorrow night night Cavin bye.