cavin, Cooper and Chris beginning

Chris's POV

In with a few minutes cavin and Cooper where dragging me up to Liam and begging to go to the movies. Of course with it being Liam he asked if there was going to be  adult supervision, yes there will be now please they'll even come pick us up Liam please. How the hell did they get me begging I thought just how. His answer was yes. By the.

Vilots POV
Are we almost there I asked yes Layla said. When we get there me and bubbles go knock and way to be Niall open the door and asked if he could help us we said yeah we're here for cavin, Cooper and Chris. Oh okay yeah here they are. Cavin hugged me and Cooper hugged bubbles. Chris just  High fived us then We got into the car. So what movie you guys want to see. PITCH PERFECT 3. Okay then we can see that if you want. During the movie cavin and me cuddled bubbles and Cooper cuddled and Chris just watched the movie. I wisper to bubbles that Chris looked sad she said idk what his emotions are me either but he looks sad. True point but what can we do vi idk. So we can't do anything. I geuss your right bubbles.  When the movie ended Chelsea told us that she had to pick up her little sister that was the same age as us her name is Stella. I look at bubbles and smile.