Second day until the dance

* Everyone was bright and up. Emerald, Delta, and Shadow were all in the bathroom. Emerald and Delta made some finishing touches to her. And her hair started to get longer. *

Emerald: Dale is falling for you!!!

Shadow: What does that mean?

Delta: You never felt love?

Shadow: Never, not from my friends or family. 

Emerald: Well, we love you. As friends.

Shadow: Thanks.

Delta: Now when a boy likes you-

Emerald: And you like him back.

Delta and Emerald: It is called love!

Delta: Or can be with a girl.

Shadow: I mean, I have feelings for Dale. 

* Emerald and Delta got very surprised and started squealing. *

Emerald and Delta: YOU LIKE HIM!

* Shadow turns pink. *

Shadow: You won't tell right?

* Emerald and Delta both nod. But they don't stop squealing. Shadow rolls her eyes and giggles. Meanwhile the boys. Dale was watching a show but was also dazing off. Justin could tell and was looking over at him. *

Hunter: ALRIGHT! 

* Justin and Dale look at Hunter. *

Hunter: Obviously Dale is thinking about Shadow. So let it go Justin. 

Dale: What makes you think that?

( I know this a girl, but imagine Justin and Hunter making this face to Dale. )

Dale: Alright alright

Dale: Alright alright. But admit it you both.

* Justin and Hunter now look at Dale confused. Dale gets up on the bed and points at Justin first. *

Dale: You like Emerald.

* Justin blushes. Then Dale points at Hunter. *

Dale: And you like Delta.

* Hunter blushes as well. Then they all laugh. *

Dale, Justin, and Hunter: WE DO NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT THIS!

* Then they all laugh and start watching the show together. *

* Now remember who Farren and Nikki keep calling. Now there getting ready to leave. Then he looks at a picture on there desk. *

???: Im coming back. And this time, i'm not letting you leave my sight.

* They crushed the picture and left there home. Now they were heading to where Farren and Nikki live, but tomorrow. They go to another place, in that town. *

( I know this is a short story. Plz enjoy butttttttttttttttttttttttttt. The next chapter I believe is the final chapter. But DO NOT FRET! There might be a number 2. They might be grown ups or not? Who knows? But plz enjoy this guys! ^-^ )