Disco Time! ~ Part 2 ~ Finale ~

( WARNING! PLZ NOTE THIS STORY IS PROBABLY SADDER THAN MY LAST ONE! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TISSUE BOX and be ready to cry. Ignore the weird sound things on the first part of the video, thnx! PLZ PLAY THE VIDEO! IT HELPS WITH THE THIS CHAPTER! THANK CHU!  Also, I hope you follow Shadow's way of her problems. Thanks so much! ^^ )

* Everyone was staring at Shadow her father. Shadow looked hurt, she was on the ground crying harder then ever. Her friends and Dale tried to march right up to Shadow's father, but she held them back. Teachers come rushing in, seeing Shadow on the ground, and stare at Shadow's father. The principle comes walking over to Shadow's father. *

Principle: I have not seen you around. What is your business here? 

Shadow's Father: I am here to take my daughter back home, away from here.

* Her friends and Dale get more and more angry. When Farren and and Nikki saw, they grinned and looked at Shadow. *

Farren: HEY SHADOW! NOW GO BACK WITH YOUR DAD AND MOM!

Nikki: AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Farren and Nikki: OR WAIT! YOU NEVER DID OR WOULD HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER! BECUASE YOU HAVE THE SHADOW CURSE!

* They both laughed so hard. The kids in the dance just looked down. They didn't laugh or smile. For once, they felt bad. The principle was very confused but knew that Shadow's father does not belong here. Dale and the others just got more angry, and yes it is possible to get that angry people! But Shadow's father turned around, he walked right over to Farren and Nikki. *

Shadow's father: I KNOW THOSE VOICES! WEREN'T YOU TWO THE ONES WHO CALLED ME AND SAID MY DAUGHTER WAS HERE?

* Everyone stared at Farren and Nikki. Shadow looked at them, angry, sad, and defeated. Dale and her friends got angry. The teachers glared at them both. But Farren was not going to be defeated so easily. *

Farren: IT WAS NIKKI! SHE FORCED ME! I WOULD NEVER EVER HURT POOR LITTLE SHADOW!

* Nikki looked in astonishment and grew angry and yelled. *

Nikki: REALLY! FARREN! I FORCED YOU! I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID MAYBE WE WOULD GET CAUGHT! BUT NO! YOU JUST THREW ME UNDER THE BUS!

Farren: I'm so sorry Shadow.

* As Farren walked over to Shadow to show she saw her friend and she was innocent. Dale stopped her and glared at her. *

Dale: Like Shadow would be friend with you. 

Emerald: You spread those rumors.

Hunter: You made her life worse.

Justin: You bullied her way more than anyone else.

Delta: You called her a freak.

Farren: What are you talking about? 

Dale: Fine! Lets ask the other students.

* Dale faces them. Farren faces them to. *

Dale: WHO IS CORRECT? ME OR FARREN!?!?!

* The students stared at each other. *

Farren: Raise your hand if you think IM telling the truth. 

* You could say almost the whole school was at that dance, and only 5 kids raised there hands. Farren watched in disbelief. *

Dale: Now who is correct?

* The teachers came up to Farren and Nikki and led them to a classroom, to talk about there decisions, why they did that, and what did they do? But there is still one problem. *