T H I R T E E N

January 9, 2018

Camila's POV

***

I hug my parents goodbye before I go to the airport.

Once Nick finally gets me there, I give him a huge hug and grab my suitcase from the back of the car. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a Starbucks shop in the airport.

Right away I make my way over there, because I really could really use a drink right now. While waiting in line I post something on twitter.

***

Twitter
@camilaaacollins
I found Starbucks at the airport yay

@amberdahawk
CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HOME
|
@camilaaacollins
me too!

@jonahmarais
Hi look behind you

***

I look behind me to see Jonah. Again. For the 100th time.

"Oh my god what are you doing here?" I say, giving him a hug.

"Getting some Starbucks, how about you?" He replies.

"Same," I say, turning around to tell the barista my order.

"Hi, I would like a venti passion tea with two pumps raspberry, two pumps original, berry juice instead of water with no berries and light ice!" I quickly say, looking over at Jonah as he stares at me like a crazy person.

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

"My order duh. Now let me pay for my drink." I said, getting my money out. When I finally find it, I look up and see Jonah had already paid for it.

"I was supposed to pay for it you big meanie!" I said, rolling my eyes and stomping my foot like a child.

"It's okay child." He says, patting my head.

"I'd like a Venti Caramel Latte too please," Jonah says while I wait at a table for my drink to be called.

Once Jonah and I got our drinks, we headed to the seats in the airport waiting for our plane to arrive. I then realized I came two hours early, but I guess it's better than coming late and missing my flight.

Jonah and I just talked about life and random things like that. It was going great until out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sophia walking towards us.

"Hi! Sorry to bother, but are you Camila?" She says, sweetly.

"Uh yes, I am! And who are you?" I say back because I honestly don't wanna talk to a bitch right now.

"I'm Sophia! You wouldn't mind me sitting here?" She asks, pointing to a seat next to Jonah's.

"Sure?" I reply back, I honestly don't care but whatever.

Sophia used to be my best friend until she backstabbed me. She had become popular back in high school and left me in the dust.

After that she didn't stop, she spread rumors that I have had like a bunch of different boyfriends at the same time and that I had slapped her and called her slut. So everyone in high school had turned against me and I was alone.

And now she is back to torture and kill me. Literally.

"What's your seat?" I ask Jonah.

"Seat D3 how about you?" He replies, as I look on my ticket and I saw D4.

"Right next to ya buddy!" I say, patting his head.

"We are always having something in common I guess." I continue saying, as we had a small conversation.

"So, did you guys come to Minnesota together?" Sophia suddenly says to us.

"Oh no we ha-" I was about to say until Jonah barged in.

"She meant to say yes we did come together! We were bored and wanted to go somewhere for the holidays." Jonah explains as Sophia looks at him as if she was in love.

"That's nice! Camila and I used to be best friends until we lost contact. Isn't that right Camila?" Sophia says, looking at me in such a scary way, that if looks could kill I'd be dead, no my whole funeral would be planned by that look.

"Yes! Such great friends." I mumble sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"I'll be right back!" Sophia says, walking off. Thank god.

"You were really friends with her?" Jonah asks.

"Yeah, sure wish I wasn't," I reply, placing my head on his lap.

"We have an hour till the plane finally comes." Jonah says, as I nod and fall asleep.

***

A/N

Hi everyone!

Sorry i have not uploaded in a while

I was really busy, but thank you for almost 500 reads!

I appreciate the love and support I'm getting 💞💞

This chapter is shit and it's really bad but I hope you still like it anyways :)