T W E N T Y

Camila's POV

The next morning I wake up in an unfamiliar bed. I look around and see Jonah, and I freak out.

We didn't do anything..I don't think? I wasn't drunk..

I sigh, and get up. I noticed my dress was on the floor.

If my dress is on the floor, what am I wearing?

I look down.

Oh, a hoodie.

I walk downstairs and see Daniel.

He smirks at me.

"Are you and Jonah dating? Because like y'all look so much more than friends." He says, his eyes looking at Jonah's hoodie.

"I swear it's not what it looks like!" I yell, putting my hands up in the air, "I just want some breakfast!"

He pushes a plate of waffles towards me.

"Here you, but save some for Amber and the boys." He says, walking away.

I grab myself a plate of waffles, and drown the waffles in syrup.

"Ew why did you get some much syrup?" A bubbly voice behind me, as I turn around and see the blonde haired girl.

"Ew why are you so happy in the morning?" I reply back, with a hint of sass.

"No, I asked you first! Answer me." She said, grabbing herself a plate of waffles.

"Did you make these?" Amber asked, pointing at the huge plate of waffles Daniel had made.

I nod my head no.

We sat there eating in silence, until loud voices came downstairs.

"No! You're stupid. Obviously water is wet." Jonah said, as Corbyn looked at him in madness.

"It's not wet dumbass." Corbyn said, rolling his eyes.

"Both of you shut up! We are trying to eat here." I yelled.

"Do you guys think water is wet?" Jonah asks the both of us.

"No, you're obviously stupid Jonah." Amber said, sticking his tongue out at him.

"It's not wet you stupid ass." I told the brown haired boy, as he rolled my eyes at me.

"I can't believe you two! It's obviously wet, it's water." He said to the both of us, as Jonah and I made eye contact.

"Exactly! It's water! It's not wet." Corbyn yelled, slapping Jonah's arm.

"Ouch that hurt!"

"That's not your line, it's Daniels's." I told Jonah, as Amber let's out a giggle.

"What's going on down here?" Jack asks as he walks downstairs.

"Jonah thinks that water is wet." Amber told the curly headed boy.

"Stupid dumbass, it's not wet you moron." Jack said, raising his voice a bit.

"I'm done." Jonah says, sighing. "If you guys don't think water is wet, I'm leaving." Jonah said sarcastically, walking out the door.

I leave my plate of waffles and follow him out the door.

"I'm sorry." I said frowning.

"You were supposed to be on my team!" He says, smiling at me.

"Well I can't help it if I'm right and you're not!" I sassily tell him.

"Let's just forget about this." He mutters.

"You're just mad you're wrong." I tell him, giving him a 'hmph.'

We sat there in silence.

"Did uh- we do anything last night?" I ask him, mentally sighing at myself for saying that out of the blue.

"No, I'd never take advantage of you like that." He replies, looking down at me as I lay my head on his shoulder.

I hear a click.

"Damn it!" Someone muttered, as we look behind us to see Amber, again.

She awkwardly laughs. "Just taking a picture of this uh- view?" She said, but came out more as a question.

"Oh, continue then." I reply.

"Nope! I'm good, uh gotta go." She said, quickly walking away.

Jonah and I laugh.

"She definitely wasn't just taking picture of the view." Jonah said, as I laugh.

"Nope, definitely not."

***
A/N

Sorry this chapter was so short.

But I hoped you like this chapter :)

It's unedited so sorry for any mistakes