T W E L V E

Christmas Special

Camila's POV

***

"I think I'm in love." I say, looking at Ambers reaction. She's shocked, as if she saw a ghost.

"You can't be in love with Jonah! You only met him once. I mean I that I want you guys to date, and that would mean that the ship's sailing, but like it's so weird. What is you leave me alone and like I have no friends! Please don't leave me I need friends I don't wanna be lonely." Amber rambles.

"You didn't let me finish." I look at her, as her expression changes and she looks sad. "I'm in love with this pizza! It's so good." I say, taking another bite. She rolls her eyes and flicks me off. I smile at her.

"ARE YOU EXCITED? CHRISTMAS EVE IS IN A WEEK!!" She squeals at me. Today is our last day together before I go back to Minnesota, and she goes back to Texas.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrug, I never really enjoyed Christmas, my parents wouldn't really do anything. Nick and I would celebrate together though, well before I left for LA.

"I got you a present!" I said, giving her a small box.

"Wait! Let me get my present!" She says, running off to get the present.

Once she got back, she had a huge present with her. I felt bad because I didn't get her anything big. I got her a necklace with a heart pendant on it, hoping that she would like it.

Once Amber opens my present, she smiles to see the gift I got her. "Thank you!!!" She screams. "This necklace is so pretty!" She says, giving me a huge hug.

"Well, I glad you liked it." I smile at her. I love getting people presents and see their reaction. It makes me happy.

"Well, open your present now!" She says!

I open the present, and I see a small teddy bear, a few Christmas movies, and some books.

"Thanks!" I say, smiling and literally hugging her to death.

***

"Bye! I'm gonna miss you!" Amber say as we give each other a hug for the last time.

"I'll see you next year though." I sadly say as she starts crying.

"THAT'S SO FAR AWAY!" She says.

"It's only in a few weeks! I'll see you later, I'm gonna be late for my flight." I reply, reaching out to give her a tight hug.

***

@camilaaacollins
going back home to Minnesota! cant wait to see my parents again!

@amberdahawk
MISS YOU ALREADYYY

@jonahmarais
you live in Minnesota?
|
@camilaaacollins
no

@nick.collins
I'm offended
|
@camilaaacollins
oh right I have to see you.. :/ on second thought I think I have the flu, oh well I must stay home now :(

@nick.collins

why do you hate me so much :,(

***

Jonah; what part of Minnesota do you live in?