Will you?

~Marianne's POV~

Justin is leaving for his Believe tour next week, he's going to London. I don't want him to go, I'm going to miss him.

We are now in the kitchen starting to make fish and chips. Fish and chips is the common food eaten in Canada, and since we are both Canadian, we decided to make fish and chips. Justin was making the chips and I were the one who was making the fish. Justin was guiding me because he said that what I was doing was wrong.

Justin:Babe, your doing it real wrong.

Me:What?!, then how do you peel off the skin of this fish

Justin wrapped his arms around mine and his head was on my left shoulder.I turned my face left and kissed his cheek.

Justin:What was that for?

He said while smiling at me.

Me:Thank you

Justin:Your always welcome babe

I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips. And he started to teach and guide me with peeling the skin of the fish. And after 30 minutes we were starting to cook the fish and chips. I got two plates and placed the placed the chips on the top. We were waiting for the fish to get a little brown before we place it on our plates, so I got two water bottles from the refrigerator and gave Justin one.

Justin:Marianne?

Me:Yeah?

I looked up at Justin then texting my bestie, Nina from Brunei

Justin:I'm gonna go to London for my tour next week and I'm gonna miss you.

Me:Yeah I know and even if it's only for 5 months it's like 5 decades for me.

I said while placing my phone in my pocket and walking to Justin.

Me:Don't worry your gonna see your beliebers and maybe you will remember me whenever you see them, I'm a belieber right.

Justin:Yeah, but I'm thinking if you want to.........

Marianne:Come with you too London?!

Justin:Yeah! Will you?

Marianne:Of course Justin! I would love too!

Justin hugged me and kissed me. We kissed for about 5 minutes then Justin pulled away.

Justin:Do you smell somthing burning?

I thought about the fish

Me:The FISH!!

We looked at the fish and saw it was already black instead of light brown.

Justin:We cannot eat that anymore, let's just order pizza.

Me:Yeah, I want peperroni.

I said while getting the fish and putting it in the trash can.

Justin:But I want cheese

Marianne:Peperoni

Justin:Cheese

(To be continued)