The GRAND concert!

~Marianne's POV~

Today is Justin's concert, I'm super excited! I'm going to be backstage for the whole time watching Justin on the tv in the dressing room. Justin told me this morning that he is going to leave and he is going to see me later. It's now 5:00 in the afternoon, the concert starts at 8:00pm and I'm going there on 6:00pm. Can't wait to see him! I dressed into a purple crop top and some high waisted shorts. I wore purple flats and I only put eyeliner and lipstick to make it simple.

~5:55pm~

It's now almost 6 so I better get ready to be picked up by Alfredo. He is the one picking me up because Justin said that I might not know the way in going in and I might go thru the longer way. Now, Alfredo called me and told me that he was already downstairs waiting for me. I went down quickly and greeted Alfredo then hoped in the limousine. I arrived at exactly 6:00pm then Alfredo walked me to the dressing room. When we were in front of the door, I thanked Alfredo then went in. I saw Justin, he was eating spaghetti while listening to the music he is going to perform tonight in the concert. He looked up and our eyes met. He smiled at me then I smiled back. He stood up and hugged me tight. I hugged back catching my breath.

Me:You really missed me don't you!

I said laughing

Justin:I did! A lot

He said pulling away

Me:Awwww!

I said placing my hands on his checks and rubbing it. I then kissed him and he kissed back. And after a few seconds, I pulled back.

Justin:Thank you for coming here for me

He said taking my hand and giving it a peck.

Me:Your welcome babe

Justin smiled and I smiled back

~Start of concert~

Justin is now on stage and I'm watching him on the big screen of the tv. He looked at the camera and pointed at it then smiled wide and said "This is for you Marianne!, I love you so much!". Then he started singing As Long As You Love Me then the fans started to scream and shout and some started to sing with Justin too. When the song ended I was completely happy. He looked at the camera again and said "I Love You Marianne!" then he smiled wide.

~End of concert~

Now Justin just exited the stage and now he is going to the dressing room. He went in and I hugged him tight. He hugged back and laughed. He was sweaty and wet but I don't care! I Love him! I then pulled back and smiled at him.

Justin:Even if I'm sweaty you will hug me tight?

Me:Of Course! I don't really care! I love you!

Justin smiled and I smiled back.

Justin:Thank you! You are the best girlfriend I ever had!

I blushed and Justin kissed me for a few minutes. Then he proceeded to his meet and greet. This is like the best day of my life!! Aaaaahhhh!!