Are we back........together?

~Justin's POV~

It's already Saturday, and I hope Marianne and me are going back together again. I am now packing my things for tour next week. If Marianne is not going to come with me, then I will sure be sad for the rest of the tour. I just really praying that she is going to come back to me either today or tomorrow.

(Sunday morning)

~Marianne's POV~

I am now packing my things for Justin's tour, yes I am going with Justin for his tour. I am going to visit him today and we will be back together. I just hope that this will not happen again.

Iam now outside at Justin's house, waiting for him to answer the door for me. After like a minute, he opened the door.

Me:Hi

I said with a small smile

Justin:Hey!

He said while hugging me tight

Me:Justin....I cou-dn't...... brea-th

I said trying to pull away

Justin:oh! Sorry

He said while letting me go

Me:I guess you missed me so you hugged me tight

I said while smiling at him

Justin:uhhhhh........maybe!

Me:really you don't miss me? So I guess I'm going to go

I said while laughing

Justin:No! Please don't go

He said then holding my hand, I looked at it. He let my hand go and looked down.

Justin:Sorry

Me:Don't be, I came to your house for a reason.

Justin:what?

I kissed him then I felt him kiss back, I smiled. Then after a minute, I pulled back.

Me:Do you now know the answer?

Justin:Are we back..........together?

I nodded my head and smiled, he hugged me tight again and said "yessss!!". I laughed at him and said to let me go cause I could not breath. He then let me go after a few seconds.

Justin:Your going to tour with me right?

Me:Yeah! My luggage is in my car, can you help me put it out?

Justin:Yeah! Let's go

We both went to my car outside and got my luggage out. When we went inside with my luggage, I asked Justin if we could go to the pool and call Ryan and Chaz on the phone to come to Justin's house and come with us in the pool. He said yes, and was supposed to do that. I went upstairs, opened my luggage and looked for my swimsuit. I placed a swimsuit in my baggage, so maybe I can swim in London, if there was a pool in the hotel we are going to stay at. But now I can use it cause Justin has a big infinity pool. And after, I went downstairs with my two favorite swimsuits, the first one is the purple bra and pink underwear, and the second one is red bra and white underwear.

Me:Justin! What should I wear?

I asked showing him both of the swimsuits

Justin:I love the first one, purple and pink, it has my favorite color!

Me:Ok, is Ryan and Chaz here already?

Before Justin could answer, there was a doorbell. And we heard both of them shout "Time for the party!! Whoo!". Me and Justin laughed then Justin opened the door so they can come in.