Let's take a break

This morning Justin left a note on the side table of the bed. It said "Babe, morning! Kenny called and told me that we need to record some songs in the studio. See you later! Love you!". After I read the note I became sad, I thought I would be able to spend time with him. I took a hot bath and got dressed into some ripped jeans and a loose shirt. My outfit was very casual and my make up was just light. I wore some black and white wedges. I called my friend Nina and we went shopping for almost a whole day. We went back around 7 pm and I thought Justin went home already but he was still not there. Nina went home so I called Alfredo and told him that I'm coming to the studio. I arrived at the studio at around 7:20pm. There were still believers waiting outside the studio. I waved at Alfredo and he waved at me. I went inside the recording room. I was completely shocked on what I saw. There was a "slut" on Justin's lap french kissing him and I saw Justin kissed her back. My eyes became watery then I turned around. Justin probably saw me because he called my name. I didn't look back and started to walk faster to my Jeep.

Justin:Marianne! Babe! I can explain!

He said running towards me. I looked back and felt that I was crying hard.

Me:YOU REALLY FUCKING NEED TO EXPLAIN JUSTIN! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT!!

Justin:I'm sorry babe! She was flirting with me and before I knew it, she was on my lap kissing me.

Me:THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING KISS HER BACK! IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT, YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT KISS HER BACK! IT SHOWS THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!

I went to my car while Justin kept on calling my name and chasing me. I went inside the car and went to our house to start to pack my things. When I was driving, I saw that Justin chase me with his car. Why can't he just leave me alone? Maybe we should have a break. We will just be friends and nothing more. I still love Justin but we are going to stay friends for now. I arrived at our house and looked back and saw Justin was not there yet. I ran to our bedroom and started to pack my things up. Before I knew it Justin was knocking on the door asking me to let him in because I locked the door. He kept on knocking and asking me to open the door for him but I didn't mind him and finished to pack my things. When I was finished I took my baggage with me and opened the door. I saw Justin sitting down, leaning on the wall, crying. It hurts me when he is like this but he needs to learn his lesson. He stood up and I went downstairs to the door. He went in front of me to block me.

Me:Get out Justin

Justin:I ain't moving unless you forgive me. I'm sorry Marianne. Please forgive me.

He pleaded, I shook my head "no"

Me:Never, I want a break first before I will forgive you. Give me some time. I may forgive you, I may not. Now, get out of the way. Please!

Justin cried and moved out of the way. I went outside crying to my car. Justin then shouted

Justin:Until when is this break?

Me:It's up to me Justin. I love you.

He looked shocked when I said the last three words to him.

Justin:I love you too Marianne.

I smiled at him lightly and he waved goodbye. We are going to be friends only now but I will make sure there will come a time where me and Justin are going to be together. I love him.