Happy Birthday babe!

~Marianne's POV~

Today, it's October 8. It's my birthday! I'm finally 20 years old. It's morning and Justin placed a note on the table telling me he is going to be in the studio recording his songs. He didn't write on the note Happy Birthday to me or even sent me a message telling me Happy Birthday. Even my parents didn't sent me a message telling me Happy Birthday. I went to the closet and got a red spaghetti dress and some white pumps. I took off my clothes and took a shower. When I was done taking a shower, I got dressed then watched tv. I watched Teen Wolf, Dylan O'Brien soo cute!! But I love Justin. I got bored watching tv and decided to eat brunch. After I ate my brunch, I looked at my phone and saw a text message from Justin saying that on 5:00pm, we will meet at the studio. Hmmm....why at the studio maybe he will let me listen to his songs. I went out first with my best friend Nina to the mall and when we were done it was already 4:30pm, wow!, we didn't realize we were talking and shopping for almost a day! I went back to me and Justin's house and got dressed into a sexier outfit just for Justin. Nina left when I went back into me and Justin's house. After I was done dressing up, I went to the studio with my car. I arrived at the studio at exactly 5pm, I went inside and there were no lights opened. I looked for the switch and when I opened it, I saw Justin and my family. They shouted happy birthday to me. I also saw Nina and my other best friends, I got super shocked that my jaw dropped and I covered my mouth. Justin went over to me and said happy birthday.

"You did this for me?" I asked

Justin smiled

"Thank you!" I hugged him and he hugged back

We decided to eat and after eating I told Justin to go to the room upstairs. He followed me then when we were in the room, I shut the door and kissed Justin passionately. He kissed back and placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his neck. After like 5 minutes of our steamy make out session, there was a knock on the door. We pulled back and breathed heavily, then opened the door. It was my mom.

"What are you guys doing in there? Come downstairs people are getting bored!"

"Yeah! Be right there in just a few" I said

Mom went down and I closed the door

"Thanks babe"I said to Justin

"It's nothing" Justin smiled

I blushed

"Happy Birthday baby" he said

"Thanks!" I said

We then went downstairs to entertain the people.