The Souls Reincarnation (SPIRIT SERIES III)

He believes on forever, happy endings. And he believes he can reincarnated their precious lives.

To continue their cutted Love Stories, and live again another life. For a second chance, in another time.

But when your reincarnated, there are things just can't seem make your second life happy and complete enough...

Recurring Dreams,

Out-of-place memories,

You have a strong intuition,

Deja vu,

You're an Empath,

Precognition,

Retrocognition,

You feel older than your age reflects,

You have a great affinity for certain cultures/time preiods/environments,

Unexplainable fears or phobias,

You feel as though this earth is not your home.

And most of all,

you will meet and meet that person in this Earth.

Might be your Lover as destiny,

Or meeting a friends that will make you feel with a family...

"I believe on the Reincarnation of the Soul."

***

IBIM's POV

I'm working on this Wattpad company as a member of the business, or shall I say I 'used' to work on the company before.

Well, all of you will know.

Our works is doing stuffs like typings, paperworks, covers, laptops, promotions, searchers, and publishing of books. Etc. My work is all fine, I got the right and exact wages that can make me live my life, and can eat a meal three times a day.

Pero kahit na ang company na ito ang nag payaman saakin due to my many years working here, hindi iyon naging sapat. Dahil dito ko rin nakilala ang ilan sa mga taong hindi nararapat.

One day, I was searching through wattpad. Although, tapos na kasi ako sa trabaho ko n'on. At talagang wisyo ko na rin ang malulong sa wattpad dahil nga trabaho ko ito.

Then there it was, I saw a story. Hindi ganon kadami ang readers/viewers niya, it was about just 450 viewers only that has 70 parts, about 50 votes, and it's genre is General Fiction. Nagtaka ako kasi bakit parang hindi pinapansin 'yung story?

I assure myself to read the story on the remaining hours of the day. Ng matapos 'kong basahin ang story, well actually it was already 3:40 am in the morning. I realized that the story has a great potential to be published kasi maganda naman. The author put all of his/her effort on it, pero parang hindi naman ma-appreciate ng mga readers sa wattpad.

As a secretary of the Wattpad company section IV of it's co-boss, tinakbo ko siya mismo. Pinabasa ko ang story, and I said it has a great potential to be published as a book. Binasa niya naman, but when he saw the views/readers, votes, and comments of the story eto ang sabi niya: