one🌼

Seventeen - Hello🔊

Kim Sunwoo is a bitch. Well Sora does acknowlegde him a guy but she will not tolerate any of his attitude over him.

For years, they are living as neighbors. Of course, a lot of ridiculous things happened.

Once; Sunwoo is trying to copy Sora's homework but he ended up getting beaten by her.

Of course Sora will not let him go easily.

"Han Sora! What are you doing here?" The loud voice that belongs to Kevin makes Sora almost jump from her seat.

Kevin is Sora best boy friend. And of course Sora might have a little crush on him due to his gentlemanness but forget about it, Sora has a new problem.

She has requited a new crush.

That she never expect.

His name is

Kim Sunwoo.

Sora still hates him no matter how handsome he thinks he is.

"Hey!"

Sora nearly jumps again as Kevin slams his fist on her desk - jokingly. Sora wants to choke Kevin.

"Waitt! Don't choke me! Just choke Sunwoo!" Kevin immediately runs away before his bestfriend can do anything physical towards him.

Sora slumps on her seat again and look out from the window. The school field.

And there is a boy named Kim Sunwoo who is doing his routine on the field.

"What on earth..." Sora mentally facepalmed. Sunwoo is doing jumping jacks but then he trips and fall flat on his butt.

"Hey, you're stalking Sunwoo?" Eun comes and giggles cheekily.

"What? No way!! Why would I?" Sora quickly denies. She crosses both of her arms and shakes her head.

"Chill. Why would you stalk him...when you have Hyunjae. Right?" Eun smirks.

Well, Sora and Hyunjae have a thing. Hyunjae is Sora's boyfriend.

But not really a boyfriend.

They have been together for a while, but Hyunjae seems like to leave Sora without any news.

Sora is not sure if they are still together or not. Sometimes they will fight and sometimes Hyunjae is the sweetest person in earth ever.

Sora looks out the window again. She almost choked when she sees Hyunjae. But he is with another girl, flirting and they look really close to each other.

Sora feels her heart ache. Hyunjae has never been that close to her. He never cracks joke to her and laugh together. The last time they spend times together is when during middle school and now they are in last year of high school.

But on the bright side, there is Kim Sunwoo who is doing push ups and he is definitely on verge if dying as his body trembles a lot to even finish one push down.

She forgets about Hyunjae whenever she sees Sunwoo. Sora does not want to admit that but it is a fact. A true fact.

🌸🌸🌸