6

I am in love with the song on top like Joji is such a daddy I can't.😫😍
Anyway Enjoy~

Jackson's P.O.V

Jaebum took the phone out of my hand and put it on the counter as he picked me up and kissed my neck.

"You left me hard and your gonna get punished for that."He whispered into my ear and I already had images pop into my head making me turned on but also scared.

"W-what do you mean Punishment?"I asked nervously as his hands slid up and down my thighs as I sat on the counter and my thighs started lightly shaking and I felt him smirk.

"I'm gonna ruin you.."He whispered and smirked pecking my lips I then remembered my tongue piercing and I didn't know how he'd react so I didn't let him push his tongue into my mouth.

He growled against my lips making my thighs shake harder and he slid his hand up my shirt taking one of my nipples between his fingers tugging and rubbing it making it hard.

"Ahh.."I moan forgetting that I didn't want to let him get access but he pushed his tongue in my mouth anyway and the kiss got even more sloppy and heated.

Soon his tongue brushed against mine and he felt the piercing obviously and broke the kiss raising a brow his mouth slightly agape.

"Show me your tongue."He bit his lip looking a little mad and I showed him my tongue and his eyebrows rose up when he saw my freshly pierced tongue.

"Did you get this today?"He asked with a slight grin as I bit my lip and he smirked grabbing my chin when he saw the blush on my face.

"Y-yes.."I stuttered as my thighs continued shaking and Jaebum chuckled and caught my lips in another kiss again brushing his tongue against mine throughout the kiss a lot.

"I think it's making you even prettier."He said after he took off my dad hat and threw it on the counter and he messed up my hair with his hand smiling at me.'Who is this? That's definetly not Jaebum.' I thought because Jaebum is rude and the biggest fuckboy ever, but now he's here calling me pretty and playing with my hair.

"Now back to ruining you."He said seductively and carried me to his room and yep, there was the Fuckboy Jaebum back again to slide his hands to my ass and squeeze hard as I moaned and he put me down on his bed.

He laid me down on my back and immediately ripped off my sweatpants along with my boxers making my half hard spring against my stomach as he licked his bottom lip and grabbed my dick that was obviously waaay smaller than Jaebum's and there was no point in arguing that.

I squeezed my eyes shut and felt Jaebum watching my face expressions as he jerked me off slowly and painfully making me whine and bite my lip grabbing Jaebum's right bicep with my hand leaving marks of my nails.

"Please-!"I whined in my soft voice that was now filled with lust that Jaebum caused and I hated myself for liking it so much.

"Please what?"He whispered into my ear and I whimpered even louder getting even more needy as the movements of Jaebum's hand quickened little by litte causing my legs to start shaking.

"Please f-fuck me.."I whimpered already so needy because of Jaebum's slow tugs wich made me really embarrassed and I blushed as he bit his lip.

"Tell me how you want it, Baby."He whispered in his deep voice that on its own had such a big effect on me and my legs started shaking even harder.

"R-Right here and hard..f-fill me up with D-Daddy's cum.."I said looking up into his eyes innocently as those sinful words left my mouth and I could see the lust growing in his eyes.

"I can do that.."He said smirking at me as he kid his length into me, my eyes immediately rolling to the back of my head making me moan softly at the satisfaction of being so full.

He immediately started moving as little, almost incoherent curses left my mouth and I fisted the sheets with one hand and the other still gripped Jaebum's bicep but just harder.

"Y-yes!"I moaned loudly as overstimulation was getting to me and Jaebum kept slamming into me and my body and my brain couldn't catch up with his oh so deep thrusts that made me pity my ass.

"Love feeling so full, hmm.?"He grunted into my ear as I nodded not trusting myself with speaking as It got harder and harder for me to breathe with each thrust.

"I'm g-"I wasn't able to finish talking when Jaebum hit they one bundle of nerves again and All I felt was pure bliss as I came onto our chests.

"A-Ahh.."I stuttered as Jaebum continued to fuck me and he came into me and I loved the familiar feeling of being filled up.

"Fuck."He cursed as he cummed and he laid down on top of me making me smile and breathe in his addicting smell as I rested my heat on his chest.

"Shit Baby.."He said out of breath a thenfinally pulled out of me as I bit my lip and he kissed me sloppily But is still liked it.

"Please be my boyfriend.."He whispered and that was the last thing I heard before he spoke again.

"I -"And then I dozed off..

I HOPE YOU LIKED DISH LIL SMUT 😂😏
I AM OK WITH THIS SMUT BUT I CAN HOPE THAT THE NEXT CHAPPIE IS BETTER.💕
Cya
Heather ~~❤️