Excujee me (25)

This chapter is basically my kind of excuse for not updating for 300 years. even if you still get mad at me but ye every1 does. :')

♥♥♥

~

Jackson's P.O.V

Jaebum's hands found their way under my shirt, caressing my skin as he kissed me passionately and sloppily at the same time. He pulled my shirt over my head as he broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck, probably leaving hickeys all over it.

I whimpered and threaded my fingers through his hair and played with it as he continued to suck on my collarbones and neck.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as Jaebum's kisses started going lower and lower and the hickeys turned into wet kisses that went all the way down to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans, ripping them off my feet.

He turned me over onto my stomach which surprised me. 'Is he really gonna..' I thought and blushed wondering how it would feel.( a/n: my name tana mongoose an I eat ass)

I looked back at Jaebum with messy hair and parted swollen lips and right when he was about to reach for the waistband of my boxers, my phone started ringing loudly.

I groaned into my arm and Jaebum cussed and handed me my phone as I sat back up and walked out of the room only to see that Mark was the one calling me.

Groaning and rolling my eyes, I picked up the call and immediately heard Mark's voice through the phone.

"What?"

"Hi yeah I'm good thanks for asking!"

"Why did you call Mark?"

"Did I just cockblock you cuz you sure sound like I did.."

"..."

"Oh I did.. Well great but I can just hope that it isn't Jaebum that you almost got dicked down by cuz.. What you're about to hear will make you mad.."

"What do you mean?"

"Basically there's a thing going around, saying Jaebum got Youngjae pregnant.."

"HE DID WHAT?"

"It doesn't have to be true, I mean it's a rum-"

"I'll call u later."

"Jackson! Wait!-"

I hung up and walked back into our bedroom, seeing Jaebum pulling his shirt off of his upper body as his back faced me.

When he heard me he Immediately pushed me against a wall and kissed me again, sliding his hand into the back of my gym shorts, squeezing my ass.

"Who was it.."He mumbled against my lips and trailed his kisses down to my jaw again.

"It was Mark.."I said almost forgetting what Mark even told me. Yes, Jaebum had that big of an effect on me. He could do anything and I'd forget it just with a kiss or a smile.

I opened my eyes again and put my hands on his chest so he stopped kissing me and avoided his gaze.

"Did you get Youngjae pregnant or not?!

~

This chappie is crappie .

I just really needed to upd8 for u guys cause I love ya'll more than I love pizza and thats a big statement.

♥♥♥