18

Dis bOi.

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Me: "I'm okay" 🙂

Jackson's P.O.V

"Ass!"I shouted and smacked his chest. He only hissed and rubbed his temples.

"Why did you have to take advantage of me again?"I shouted and glared at him as he chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.

"First off, I was drunk too. Second, you begged for it ."He muttered and grinned slightly at the end of the sentence.

I glared at him and got out of the bed, pulling on my boxers that I just spotted on the floor.

I spotted my shirt on the shelf and pulled it on, feeling Minho's eyes on my back. I rolled my eyes and continued looking for my clothes.

I found my jeans and bent over, pulling them onto my legs. I pulled the zipper up and right after I felt Minho's breath on my neck again and his hands on my waist.

"You know..I can help you forget him.."He whispered into my ear and I shivered and closed my eyes. He slid his hand under my button up slightly and traced circles into my skin.

"You just have to ask."He whispered into my ear and backed away from me again. I turned around and he was nowhere.

'Why does this boy make me feel so whipped?' I thought am pulled on my jacket, shaking my head and got out of the house.

I went to Bam Bam's house and walked inside knowing the door is unlocked.

I kept thinking about Minho and his offer. I didn't want to admit it but it sounded pretty good..

"Jackson! I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"Bam Bam said and engulfed me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"It's okay. I kind of overreacted yesterday... I did something that I will probably really regret."I muttered and Bam Bam pulled away and cocked a brow as I silently looked at the floor.

"What did you do ?"Bam Bam asked and I looked down at the floor and nervously played with my feet.

"I may have slept with Minho again..."I muttered and looked up slightly as I saw Bam Bam's eyes widen and his mouth gaped slightly.

"YOU DID WHAT?"He shouted and I nervously licked my lips.

I nodded my head and he raised his brows and eyed me, calming down finally.

"Okay. Now the real question is, did you like it?"Bam Bam asked as he looked at me his eyes full of wonder.

"I-.... I don't know! I like Jaebum.. I love Jaebum! But somehow Minho always is at the back of my mind. I wanna hate him! I really do! But I can't and it's the same with Jaebum.."I said, basically spilling out my guts to Bam Bam.

"Come here."He whispered and held his arms out again and I walked into them and hugged him tightly, enjoying the warmth of being hugged again.

"I hate my feelings.."I whispered into Bam Bam's chest and he shushed me and I pulled away slowly and smiled at him.

Then my smile dropped again when I realized something.

I have to move out because tonight Bam Bam's parents are coming to his house for a week.

"I have to get my backpack. Then I can go to Minho's house."I muttered and to the guest room.

"Jackson! You don't have to go now. You know we could watch some movies. It's only 11 am and my parents are coming at 7 pm." Bam Bam shouted as he walked behind me and I walked into the room and pulled the backpack off the bed and onto my back.

"I'm making popcorn."He said excitedly after I nodded and I shook my head as he ran into the kitchen.

I walked into the living room and dropped onto the couch, taking off the backpack and throwing it on the floor infront of the sofa.

I turned on the tv and scrolled through the movies on Netflix.