27

Haven't updated in a whiile soz guys.. 💕

—3 months later—

Minho's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and soon Youngjae opened the door with a stressed look on her face.

I walked past her, into her house and walked down into the basement. There sat Jackson, chained to the wall with red eyes and messy hair. I walked up to him and kneeled down.

I knew I shouldn't feel this but I felt kind of guilty when I was seeing Jackson in this state, because of us.

"Youngjae, let him go.." I told her after I stood up again and she huffed and shook her head. I glared at her and she glared back but soon gave in and undid his restraints.

"What the-"

"Get out before I change my mind..!" I mumbled and he quickly got out of the house.

Jackson's P.O.V

I ran upstairs and started looking for my belongings, because without my phone or my keys, I'm fucked.

I heard steps coming from the stairs and quickly hid in a closet, where I also happened to find my phone and my wallet inside.

"It was for the better Youngjae. If he would've looked around your house and found out that you're not even pregnant from Jaebum we would been fucked.." I heard Minho say and I gasped and I don't know why but the first thing in my mind was to call Jaebum.

"Jackson!"

"I'm sorry. I-"

"No! I'm sorry you have nothing to be sorry for Baby... Where are you?"

"I'm at Youngjae's house, hiding in her closet.."

"I'm on my way."

*peep*

I shoved my phone back in the pocket of my black skinny jeans and looked through the slit where closet doors meet. There sat Youngjae and cried. Why would she cry? She wasn't trapped in a basement..

I rolled my eye and crossed my arms. She's probably crying because she can't get over the fact that Jaebum loves me, not her. I suddenly got knocked out of my thoughts by her shaky voice.

"B-but he doesn't love me, he's in love with Jackson..." She sniffled and I rolled my eyes. Yes damn right he loves me and I love him too.

"I think I should j-just give up, its worthless Jessi..." She started sobbing again and I rolled my eyes. When will he fucking arrive.

"Yes I'm talking about Minho! Are you even listening to me?! Ugh..!" She shouted and threw her phone against the wall. First off, what the fuck? She's in love with Minho after all? Second, shes a fucking psycho, I better get out of here quickly.

When she walked into the bathroom and locked herself in I quickly sneaked out of the house and waited by the driveway.

"Jackson?"I heard his familiar deep voice as shivers ran down my spine.

I got a question for y'all. For the next chapter should I make some heavy smut or some soft fluffy stuff ?
Jus tell me and I'll update as soon as I can 💕