22

^Jackson is thirsty for Military guys. ^

😏😏

^^Also Jackson calling Jaebum oppa is my weakness^^

*dies while screeching in korean*

Jackson's P.O.V

I completely forgot about Minho and he popped into my mind right when we broke the kiss and Minho walked up to us in only sweatpants with messy black hair.

"I- it's not what it looks like!"I said even though it was exactly what it looked like.

"Oh, what is it then?"He huffed pretty obviously pissed.

"I-" I stuttered clearly not knowing what to say..

"You know what? I don't care. Go with your cheating fuckboy."He glared and slammed the door infront of our faces, me standing there still only boxers and a dress shirt covering my body.

It was freezing cold and I just now noticed my legs shaking and Jaebum seemed to notice too because he gave me his leather jacket and carried me bridal style to his car and sat me in the passengers seat at the front.

I was looking out of the window watching the little drops of water hit the glass as Jaebum drove to what I guessed was our old apartment.

We soon arrived and I was about to get out on my own when Jaebum swept me off the seat and carried me inside and laid me down on the couch wrapping me in blankets.

"Still cold?"He whispered warm heartedly his eyes full of care and love as he put his hand on my thigh and caressed it soothingly.

I nodded my head feeling really cold even though he wrapped three blankets around me.

He sat next to me and turned me around so I faced the back of the couch and soon, I felt a hot body against my back and a hand wrapping around my waist from behind.

It felt so good, being cuddled again and smelling his intoxicating cologne.

I turned around and grabbed his shirt tightly in my fists and inhaled the scent that I missed so much.

"I can't stay away from you.."He whispered and I smiled and hid my face in his chest, blushing.

He tilted my chin up, me starting to turn even redder and he kissed me again passionately.

"I missed you, soo much.."He mumbled against my lips and rested our foreheads against each other's.

AU MAI GASH(INA)  *eats ramen while humming Gashina-Sunmi*