Silent Treatment

"Beyoncé would you shut the fuck up! My mother is dead! Ok!"

Onika was finally standing in her face.

"My mother died yesterday! She's gone now aight?! So I'm sorry if I stopped responding for a minute, I'm sorry my attention was off of you longer than you liked but I'm going through some shit ok! And don't-" her voice finally cracked with that last word.

Beyoncé officially felt like the shittiest person alive.

"Don't come at me with that bullshit about Kehlani man!" Tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm not perfect, ok? Yes I've fucked up plenty of times I've made my own mistakes. And yes I still have things to tell you Beyoncé, I've done allot of shit... but there's a reason why I didn't want you to ever meet her... she's a manipulator. That's what she does, she gets in your head and she screws around and screws around."

Beyoncé went to speak but Onika held a finger up.

"No you wanted an explanation so now you're going to listen... Bey you have to understand that you need to be careful, you can't just be runnin' around trusting everybody. Kehlani is a snake, she's the devil in disguise and she'll do anything to get you away from me... I was going to tell you more about her, I promise you I was but I wanted to do it on my own time, believe it or not I'm still dealing with the shit. I didn't lie to you. I would never lie to you. You were the first person I've ever opened up to since her and that was hard enough for me."

"When I trusted Kehlani she used me. I was a prop for her, she showed me off to anybody she knew, especially her other exes. I let that go of course, I just stupidly thought she was in love with me. I told Kehlani about all of the dumb shit I've done before, everything from my past, anything I've ever got caught up in. I trusted her Beyoncé and guess what, the Bitch tried to send me to a rehab. Not even a good one no, she 'didn't have the money for that', some state funded shit...Then on top of that I got nosy one day and found out she was stealing the medication my mother had to recover, and selling that shit... Selling that shit Beyoncé! She never knew I found out, so when I asked her why she wanted me to leave and go to rehab so bad she told me she cared and all this other bullshit. That she would stay and take care of my mother for me, make sure she took her meds. All she wanted to do was get my mother alone and use the medication she'd keep receiving to make her money... When I blew up on her about it, and that didn't work, she tried to get me out by force," Onika gave a bitter chuckle.

"She fucking called CPS... she tried to report me to fucking CPS. The Bitch never even cared about me enough to realize I was already 18 and there wasn't shit she or they could do. But they still decided to admit my mother either way once they found out about her conditions... I knew then that she was going to die Beyoncé... for months I thought my mother was getting better. For Months I believed she was doing what she needed to do, and she finally had her chance to live again."

Tears blurred Onika's vision once again, she couldn't even bring herself to wipe them.

"But for months Kehlani was lying to me. For months she took advantage of my mother, switching out her pills and medicine for placebos. For months my mother had to deal with the effects of withdrawal without any of the help she thought she was getting... you know what she would tell me? 'I feel like I'm dying Nika, I feel like I'm dying. But I want to get better for you my child, I have to.' she felt like she was dying because she was! The doctor told us that if my mother didn't take the medication while she was trying to kick this addiction she would die very soon. I- I told Kehlani this... and she stole from her anyway."

"Beyoncé Kehlani took the one chance my mother had at life again from her. She knew that my mother would die without the medicine! But she stole it anyways! SHE is the reason my mother is dead Beyoncé. When I tell you Kehlani is an evil, heartless, dangerous, Bitch Beyoncé, I mean it with every bone and fiber in my body!.. she- she took my mother from me!" Onika nearly screamed, reliving the rage that ravaged her mind when she had lived through this.