Chapter 1

I sat at the kitchen table with my two room mates as they began to tell jokes and we laughed at them. "Oh my god!" Ella yelled when she couldn't catch her breathe from laughing at Tyson's jokes. I gotta be honest his jokes were actually really funny and catchy. He was the one that kept our heads up. He was the one who made her our days more happier.

"Oh jeez....Tyson your good" I said as he smiled and laughed. I looked at my phone and took a deep breathe in. "I gotta go" I said as Ella and Tyson looked at me with worried and saddened looks. "What? Where are you going?" Tyson asked. "I promised myself I was gonna go grocery shopping today. We need food" I said as I smiled and walked upstairs to get dressed. I looked in the mirror to see if my outfit was comfortable and appropriate for outdoor public.

I got in the car and drove to the local town grocery store. I got out of my car and began walking down the parking lot before I pulled out my phone to check any missed notifications. I looked up and saw a big back of a truck come towards me as I backed up quickly to have the truck stop. "Hey!! Watch where your going!!" I heard the person yell as he turned around in his seat looking at me. "Sorry sorry!!" I yelled back but when I looked at the man. He looked so familiar. Like I've seen him before.

After I got out of the grocery store I walked to my car with the bags in my arms and I looked at my phone. "God...she won't answer my texts but she's always on her damn phone" I said to myself while unlocking my car and getting in driving off back home. I got out and walked up to the house going through the front door seeing Tyson on the couch with his puppy Fluff laying on his stomach. Ella was on the separate couch petting her cat as she purred.