Chapter 3

I walked on the plane and looked around finding an empty spot till I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and I looked at who it was. He held up a picture of me and I looked at him confused. "Are you Cassidy Backwood?" He asked me as I nodded and grabbed my hand motioning me to somewhere.

"We have a reserved spot for you from Mr. N" he said as he opened up a certain. I gasped to see a patted chair right next to the chair was a table that led me to look at the huge window that was next to it. "Oh my...this is so nice" I said as he smiled. "You get yourself comfortable. The flight will be 10 hours" he said as I nodded and sat down. I looked around the room as I put my hands on my head.

"Who the hell is Mr. N? What the hell have I gotten myself into. I have made a terrible mistake" I whispered. I sat on the bed but I began to feel tired when I knew that it was a long drive just to get to the airport. "...Jeez..." I said as I slowly put my head down on the table and drifted off sleeping. "Ms. Blackwood? Ms. Blackwood!" I heard as I quickly lifted my head and looked around only to spot the same guy from earlier.

"The plane has boarded. It is time for me to escort you the way out" he said as I looked at my watch to see that I slept for many hours. "Damn" I said as he grabbed my bag and we both got out of the plane. "Have a pleasant stay here in Los Santos" he said handing me my bag and I nodded while looking around to see my car. "How did they- never mind I have any car and I'm here now let's get whatever this is over with"

I pulled out the piece of paper and looked to see it. "East Apartments. Apartment number 86" I said as I slowly approached it and did a sigh. "Well. I didn't need help at all" I said as I grabbed the key and unlocked the door turning on the light. My eyes felt like they have seen the light and I looked at the lights. It looked like a 5 star hotel room. What I loved is that there was a huge window for me to see the whole city.