Chapter 9

I ran towards mine as I looked to see my famous most worn outfit which was a black jacket, a white, grey shirt and, red and black tights with black boots. "....I remember you baby" I whispered having the memories flow back. "Damn...mine is so speck and clean" Delirious said as I scoffed and smiled.

Mr. N stood in the doorway smiling as everyone was looking at there suits and accessories. They looked so excited that they took a blast from the past I looked at Vanoss who took out his owl mask. "My baby!" He said holding it close as I smiled and laughed.

Delirious was looking at his hockey mask and he smiled at it almost beginning to cry as I walked towards him. "You good?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled. "Oh it's so good to be back here"

"Alright everyone. Get your suits on. We're going training" Mr. N said as we nodded. A few or maybe 30 minutes passed and we all came back in our mission suits. "Alright guys. You should remember this place. Gun range. Shoot the target and make sure don't miss"

I grabbed my big shot gun and pointed it at the target. "You got this Cas..." I heard Marcel say as I smiled and cocked my gun shooting straight on the target. Marcel smiled at me as I smirked. "Still remember the practice" I said as I high fived him and put the gun on the table.

Arlan grabbed a gun off the table and put it together. "Hey...so whatcha up to tonight?" He asked me as I smirked and grabbed a machine gun. "Not much...was just thinking about pigging out tonight...you in?" I asked as he smiled. "Hell yeah" he said as he turned around and I smacked his butt while he walked away.