Chapter 2

I sat in the bed looking at my phone now getting notifications from my sister since she is 'now' on her phone since she was 'busy' getting stuff done. I saw an incoming call from my sister as I answered it. "What the hell man? You haven't texted at all this week!" I said. "Ok. Ive been busy all week this week" she said. "Oh really! So getting diggy with your shitty boyfriend is what you call busy asshole" I said as I quickly hung up not really wanting to listen to what she had to say.

I jumped out of bed awaiting for another day of stress or reduced anxiety. "Hope this day goes out well" I said as I walked downstairs seeing Ella and Tyson sorting out the mail on the island. "Morning..." I said as they looked at me and smiled. "Morning" they both said as I smiled and walked to the kitchen grabbing the cereal box. "Hey this ones for you Cassidy" I heard Tyson say as I looked at him and grabbed the note. "Haven't got mail in years" I said softly tearing it open.

"Dearest Cassidy Blackwood, I sure have missed for many years. It's been a road since everyone has left and gone to live there own lives. If you are wondering what is going on and why you are receiving this letter. I have booked you a plane that is leaving in 7 hours. Flight 180 that sends you to a city known as Los Santos. Once you have reached the city you will have to take a cab to East Apartments. I have rented you an apartment for a month. You will have to take a few essentials and accessories. When you have settled in. Day 2 of staying in the apartments, please come to the local park. You will have a few old friends meet with you"

I did a confused look. I skimmed through every word at least twice. "This is weird. I feel like I'm being pranked" I said. "Well if you were being pranked would they hire a man in a black suit and white limo to come deliver a note?" Ella said as I looked at her. "Ok to shay but why would they just randomly come to me? What makes me so special" I asked. "Maybe your family goes down in history" Tyson said as I looked at him.

I grabbed my jeans and put them in a suitcase while looking at my room. "Don't worry baby. I'll be home before you know it" I said as I rubbed the blue wallpaper. "Hey..." I heard as I saw Tyson standing at the door with a glass of punch. "Hey.." I said back while he smiled. "Listen. Whatever your getting yourself into whether it's good or bad take this..." he said getting close to me.

He handed me a switch blade with his name carved in the handle. "Thank you" I said as he smiled and hugged me. "You be safe ok. Make sure to use protection when you meet a cute guy" he said as I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed. "I don't like dating anyone. Love shames on me" I said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't be so hard on yourself"