Chapter 11

"Santino Micckalius...the boss of the Redbone Bloodhounds..." I said as he looked at me with his bloody beaten face. It was packed with missing teeth, bruises, cuts, and worst....the BBS carved into his arm. "...You just won't stop will you..." I said as he laughed. "Your so adorable Cassidy...your just this and that. You think your so cool cause your part of Banana Bus..." he said as I smiled and scoffed.

I grabbed my gun and hit him in the nose with the trigger. "...Anything else?" I said as he groaned and put his head back in pain. I put my gun on the table and wiped my hand from the blood. "We are highly skilled and trained people who you shouldn't be messing with. We will kill you and your whole group"

I looked at Santino and grabbed my gun pouting it at his head he quickly looked at me. "...Oh you gonna point it at my head...huh...do it!! DO IT!! FUCKING KILL ME!!!" He said as I cocked my gun. "TELL ME WHERE THE REDBONE BLOODHOUNDS ARE LOCATED AND I WONT SHOOT!!"

"....Warehouse near the beach...under the carnival bridge..." he said calmly as I put my gun down slowly. "...They got your friends...Ella and Tyson...they won't make it.." he said as he laughed.

"...Thanks for the info..." I said as put my gun up in a fast pace and shot him in the head. Arlan went in his jacket pocket and grabbed his wallet. He opened it up. "Los Santos Local Warehouse. This is his business card" he said as he handed it to me.

"Alright ladies. This is big and massive. This is what we've been waiting for...for so long. This is serious. We get in our suits and we raise hell" Mr. N said as he put his hand out waiting for ours. "Ready!" He said as he all put our hand in one by one. "Defeat the Redbone Bloodhounds!"