10

"What's up?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"How did you turn gay?" He asked. I looked at him shocked at the question he just asked.

"First off, I didn't 'turn' gay, I was always gay. I just never realized that I was until I fell in love with this guy, " I replied and sat down next to him on my bed.

"Who was he?"

His face held nothing but curiosity and it kinda scared me.

"Why are you asking these kinda questions?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. His cheeks tinted red before he shrugged and nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Just trynna get to know you better, " He replied and tittered. I gave him a skeptical look and fought back a smile knowing that he was lying.

"Now, who was he?" He sort of demanded as his eyes poured out varies emotions.

"Well, I never stopped loving him, " I muttered feeling heat rushed up to my face. I grabbed the sheet underneath me and bit down on my lip as I awaited his reaction.

"Since my first year at high school, I never seemed to get my eyes off of him. He's just...perfect. His eyes, his smile, his hair, his body. Everything. He never fails to impress me." I continued, my voice getting softer with each word. I swallowed and looked at Alex to see him staring at me with his lips parted and his eyes wide open.

"What?" My eyebrows knotted and I glanced at my feet bashfully. He tittered once more before his face turned crimson red.

"Have you ever missed him? Like, if one day you go to school and he's not there. Would you miss him?" He questioned.

"What are you on?" I mumbled, refusing to answer. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Answer." He demanded as his left eye twitched.

Bossy much.

"Of course, I would miss him. That's like losing your best friend who you're deeply in love with. Well, at least that's how I felt. Whenever he wasn't at school, I'd be emotionless." I replied honestly.

"Why are you asking all this, and don't say it's just to know me better," I mocked him and looked at him dead in the eye. Before I could say another word, his hand made it's way to the back of my neck before pulling me closer to him, smashing our lips together.

My eyes widen as realization hit me.

Alex St. Marie is fucking kissing me!

Before I could do anything, he pulled away which caused my breath to hitch and my jaw to slacken a little.

"Y-you just..." I uttered not being able to finish my sentence. He nervously laughed and blushed before getting up.

"Sorry, I just wanted to try something. That was very stupid of me. I should leave, " He said before taking a step forward. I stared at him blankly and shook my head, grabbing ahold of his hand.

"No, don't."

I quickly got up before pulling him towards me. I looked him in the eyes and he did the same. The heat in the room was unbearable but we didn't seem to care.

I catch him off guard by pressing my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he gladly opened his mouth allowing my tongue to wiggle in. I tugged on his hair causing a groan to escape him. I smirked knowing that I had that effect on him.

Minutes later, I pulled away trying to catch my breath. His face was flustered. Chuckling, I pecked his lips before going back to my bed.

"Still wanna leave?" I asked as I crossed a leg per the other, my hands at the back of me supporting my weight as I lean backwards.

He shook his head before coming towards me. We both laid down with his head on my chest. I looked over at the desk next to me before taking my phone.

"Put your number," I said after unlocking the phone. He nodded and took the phone from my hand before adding his number.

Dude, you just kissed Alex St. Marie! A voice in my head screamed.

Oh, Lord...

Isn't that what you wanted?!

Yeah, but he's confused. Not gay. So at anytime, he can regret this.

Whatever. But I'm telling you he's in love with you. Just hasn't realized it yet.

Don't get your hopes up.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Alex's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I don't really like pennies, I rather dimes, " I replied with a grin.

"But I only have pennies."  He cackled.

"Trade them all for a dime and I will share my spectacular thoughts with you," I said, pulling him on top of me. His face was now crimson red as he looked away.

"Kiss me." Left my lips before I placed my finger under his chin. He looked at me before leaning forward, pressing his lips against mine.

They're so soft.

Suddenly, he pulled away before gently kissing my neck. That took me by surprise whilst loads of pleasure shoot through me. When his lips made contact with my sensitive spot, I muffled a moan with the back of my hand. I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smirking.

He gently began sucking on that spot causing me to clutch his shirt, another moan leaving my mouth. My opposite hand went up to his hair, running my fingers through it which caused him to inhale sharply.

"You sound so beautiful. Let me hear more." He whispered against my neck. I felt my jeans get tight as his hard-on grinded against mine.

"Honey, I'm going to the mall before the sun goes- OH MY GOD!! FREE GAY PORN!!" A voice yelled as my bedroom door flew open. Alex basically pushed himself off of me before landing on the floor whilst I got up and looked over at the door

"MOM!!"