11

"Honey, I'm going to the mall before the sun goes-OH MY GOD!! FREE GAY PORN!!"

"MOM!!" I yelled and blushed as I looked at my mother.

"Sorry! How could I know that you guys were probably 5 seconds away from fucking?!" She yelled back causing me to groan.

"Ok, mom. See you when you come back. And take Chloe with you." I insisted. She smirked and walked out, closing the door behind her. I sighed before walking over to the other side of the bed.

"You ok?" I asked Alex as I leaned forward. His eyes were wide open and his face was pale.

"Come on dude, it's not like she found us having sex." I laughed when he looked at me scared.

"What, you've never had sex before?" I asked jokingly but his face turned red.

Oh my...

"You've never had sex before!" I yelled in shock. He quickly got up and blocked my mouth causing me to laugh.

"It's not like you've done it before." He argued causing my laughter to stop and my face to turn red.

"Sh-shut up." I mumbled. He smirked before smashing his lips against mine.

"One day, we both will burst our cherry, love." He said and pulled away making me gulp. I looked at the time on my phone before sighing.

"It's 4:30. Wanna go for a walk?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. We both made our way down the stairs and out of the house.

"Where too, kind sir?" I shrugged as we walked down the street.

"Park? Beach?" I asked.

"Beach!" He shrieked. I rolled my eyes at his behavior but nodded.

Minutes later, we were both walking on sand, gently brushing each other's shoulder. Suddenly, he captured his hand in mine causing me to look at him in shock.

"D-dude..." I mumbled and blushed. He shrugged and looked down.

"I don't really care what people say. For all they know, we could be brothers." He uttered. He does have a point. But wait...

"What do you mean by you don't care what people think? It's not like we're dating." He just kept quiet before stopping. He sat down and crossed his legs. I did the same and looked at him.

"Alex-"

"I like you, Keith. More than I should." He said cutting me off.

Oh...my...

"You do?" I asked unaware that he was still holding my hand.

"Yeah. When they said you were gay I never believed it but then your dad... Your dad proved that you were and I don't know something snapped in me. I couldn't stop thinking about you after that and it was so frustrating. The last time I felt this way was with my ex girlfriend." He retorted.

Ex girlfriend? Oh right, he's the school's Mr. Perfect, of course he's had a girlfriend before.

"Amy?" I asked and he nodded.

"Right, what happened between you two?" I questioned.

"She cheated." He mumbled. Oh God...

"I'm sorry." I replied but he just shrugged.

"That doesn't matter because now I got my eyes on the most beautiful man ever." I blushed at his response as he rest his head on my shoulder. Not once would I think that Alex would ever like me... Damn, this is reality! Not a fairytale! You'll only find this in a book or some shit like that.

"Did you ever notice me?" I asked looking down.

"What do you mean?" I sighed before answering him.

"I was always in your class ever since I stepped foot in that damn school. I'd always watch you from the back and when you'd turn around I'd blush and look away." I said. He looked at me shocked.

"I'm him?" He asked. I smirked before pecking his lips.

"Yes, Alex. You're the guy I've been in love with for almost my whole life." I mumbled. His eyes started to water which was really unexpected.

"Are you... Are you crying?!" I yelled. He quickly looked away causing me too coo at him.

"Aweeeee."

"Shut up." He mumbled his voice cracking between his sentence. I turned his face towards me before pressing my lips against his. He groaned before wrapping his arms around me.

"Ugh, get a room!" A voice yelled from behind causing us to break away. I looked back to see the most annoying person on Earth.

"Shit, what are you guys doing here?!" I yelled and quickly got up to face Chloe and mom.

"We were coming back but then Chloe spotted two men kissing and said, 'Mom, this gonna be Alex and Keith one day.' and then I looked over to see that it was actually you and Alex!" She said in a happy tone. I groaned in annoyance and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Oh c'mon!

"It's getting late! We should head back home. Gonna take the car or you guys wanna walk back?" She asked. I looked over at Alex to see him doze off. His face was priceless.

"Oh God! Alex come back to earth!" I yelled in between laughter causing him to blink and look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"We're going home." I replied. He pout before getting up and patting the sand off of him.

"But we just got here." He whined.

"Fine, you guys can stay but if a homeless grabs you two and rape your little asses I'm not gonna come back for you." Mom said and walked away with Chloe behind her.

"I rather take that chance. As long as your ass gets raped first." I mumbled and looked up at him. Gosh, I'm so short.

"Fine, I am the older one for a reason." He mumbled and pulled my closer to him. I rest my ear on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Drop.
Drop.

The fuck?

Drop.
Drop.
Drop.

"Shit!" I shrieked and pulled away from Alex who quickly ran underneath a shelter with me following behind him.

"Damn, is it too late to call mom?" I asked myself and looked over to see them drive away.

"Keith, what are we?" Alex asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like, after what happened in your room, what are we?" He asked again. I chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"What ever you want us to be." I replied.

"Well, I'd like you to be my boyfriend." He said as his face turned red. I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'd like that, too." I uttered before smiling up at him with him smiling back at me.