Chapter 7: The War Begins Weirdly

A/N sorry for the short chapter, but I had a small writers block.... Anyway enjoy!!

Chapter 7: The War Begins Weirdly

“Funny how words can't explain, how good it feels to finally break the chains I'm not what I have done I'm what I've overcome” – What I’ve Overcome, Fireflight

Louis P.O.V

I saw how he looked at me, so he must remember, right? I knew it was him from the minute I saw his curly brown hair and emerald green eyes. He saved my sister last year from drowning, and disappeared before I could thank him, but now he can’t hide. I just have to wait until I get him alone though.

Harry P.O.V (sorry it’s so short!)

I bet he remembers me, which is good, because he hasn’t left my mind since that day.  I guess I’ve been thinking a bit too much about him… Oh no… I’m blushing…

Liam P.O.V

I watched Harry as his face turned bright red. This must be the boy he met before admitting to Sword & Cross, the one he hasn’t stopped talking about the last year. It’s funny though, I didn’t know that a FA (A/N FA = Fallen Angel) could turn tomato red. He must be special then.

I looked at Haz, motioning him to follow me as I walked away from the school building. When we were out of hearing distance, we turned a corner and were totally hidden. “It’s him isn’t it?” I asked him. He looked up at me with wide eyes. “Yeah… wait how did you know?” He asked questioningly. “You are really easy to read Haz… That and the fact that you blushed like a tomato when he caught you starring.” “Oh” “So who is he? How is he? Do you like him? Where did you meet him?” he rolled his eyes at me. “His name is Louis William Tomlinson. He is adorable and really funny. Yes I do well at least I think so. Last summer I was visiting my father’s grave in Cheshire and drove past Doncaster, where he is from, when I heard someone laughing so I decided to check it out. That’s when I saw him with 4 girls. One of them slipped and fell into the creek. So I jumped in to safe her, and then I ran off before I could say anything stupid.” “Oh Haz… What are you gonna do now?” “Nothing…” “YOU GOT TO TELL HIM!” “But… what if he don’t like me back?” “Oh he does! You could totally tell from the way he looked at you!” “O.M.C you sound like a pair of teenage girls” a voice said from behind us. I looked up and saw Ilona standing in front of Harry, with the biggest smile on her face. “What? Pft no we don’t!” I said trying not to laugh. She always makes me catch my breath. She always has, for 150 years… wow this has to come to an end! Today! I heard a faint groan from the sky and looked up.

Thousands of shadows were circling around above the school. This can’t be a good sign. “Hey Haz, take a look at the sky. What do you see?” he looked up and his face filled with terror. “Oh no… The prophesy… it’s happening…” let me tell you about the second time I met Ilona. It was in 1871 at Miami Beach, the same place where I meet Harry for the first time, back when he was human and engaged to this guy, the day after. But as I felt the shadows coming closer to us when we were on our second official date, I went to talk to the Elders to see if there was something to do to keep her alive this time. They told me about this prophesy, about how one young couple holding the future of the universe on their shoulders. I didn’t understand it at first, but now it made sense. It was Ilona and me.

“What prophesy?” she asked. I just shrugged and walked over to her. “What prophesy Liam?” she repeated. I signed and began telling her:

“When the planets are on a line,

And the sky is dark of shadows.

The Loving has faced their last rebirth,

And the war between the Light and the Dark

Will begin.” I finished, before looking at her as she looked around confused. “Who is these Loving?” She asked after a few minutes. “Uhm… that is us…” “WHAT!?!”