Epilogue

Epilogue:

“Life is like a rollercoaster. Sometimes it goes up other time it goes down but all in all it’s a wonderful journey” – Liam (In the story!)

Ilona P.O.V

It’s been a year since the fight and more had been fought since but for now there is peace. The second one happened a few days after the first one, but only this time it left a fatal damage behind. Two of the students; a boy and a girl, went by the battlefield, or cemetery if you will, at the worst possible time. Zayn had gone mad and went all crazy-angel on them. Unfortunately they didn’t make it.

“We will all remember Elise Richards and Dallas McCarthy for their silent ways of being themselves in this prison. I know I will miss them terribly, the only nice kids in my class. But life goes on and so does they. May they rest in peace.” That was the exact words Miss Persephone used at the memorial ceremony at Sword & Cross. Truthfully I didn’t remember who they were. Just unknown, innocent bystanders to a horrible war between light and darkness, good and evil. No one would believe it if it wasn’t true.

“Ilona we have to go now!” Liam said from somewhere behind me. Oh and one more thing? The night of the third part of the war, two days after the memorial, Miss Persephone tried to kill me, and accidently killed Annabeth… I made it out, but now Liam and I are on the run from the higher powers. I don’t know what I’ll do if I lose him, but I’ll tell you one thing, for now that’s all I have time for; It’s not gonna be pretty!

Liam P.O.V

It’s been a year since the fight and we have been on the run ever since, but it gotta end somewhere because I’m tired of running! I know, I know; Life is like a rollercoaster. Sometimes it goes up, other times it goes down but all in all, it’s a wonderful journey… But when does it start to go up, huh?

That’s it I’m done running! I’m gonna do something I should have done from the start. I picked up my phone and dialed the unfamiliar number I never thought I would use. After a few rings, he picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Zayn, I need your help!”

THE END LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!!

This is the end of this book, but! Leave a comment on whether or not I should write a sequel and I will think about it!!! :D I noticed that a lot of people have names for their fans, so I’ll call mine for carrots, since that is my favourite word!! :D Lol okay that it for me, but remember to fan, vote or comment or all of the above and read my new fan fic: “Everything They Say You Are”

Okay so that all there is from me this time around, but hey I’ll be back!! :D See ya!

- Laura Kayleigh