[chapter one-new york]

-NICK'S POV:-

"What a fucking day, huh?" I blurted as I stretched my arms out to lay back into my seat. I looked over at Demi who was sitting in a crisscrossed position on the couch across from me, "Yup." She replied with her eyes glued to her phone. I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous Demi looked with her hair up in a bun, glasses on, and a face that had no trace of makeup on it. I always loved seeing her freckles peak out from her nose, her natural look was my absolute favorite.

We were flying out to London in our private jet from New York to our next mission, which I wasn't exacltly excited about. It felt as if we were in London every other week at this point, I wanted to go to a city that I don't know like the back of my hand.

I sighed as I picked up the glass of champagne that was resting on the tray in front of me, "Did it come in yet?" I asked Demi as I brought the glass up to my lips.
"Nope." Demi replied, "Not yet."

I raised a brow as I set the glass back on the tray, "They're taking too long, are we going to have to do something about it?-"
"Oh shit!" Demi interrupted, "Never mind it's here!" She turned the phone screen to face me and pointed at the numbers, "Three hundred thousand dollars, it's all here baby! It's all in our account."

THREE HOURS EARLIER

Demi and I casually made our way through the doors to step into the FBI headquarters that was located in New York. I looked over at Demi who was decked out in her disguise; she was wearing a blonde bob wig with bangs, blue contacts, a yellow button up shirt with black strips, a black pencil skirt and black heels.

Demi gripped onto the black suitcase in her hand, "You look cute." She tapped her free pointer finger on her chin and I knew exactly what that meant, I reached up to my fake brunette beard that was glued onto my face. I could feel that it was starting to slip a bit and attempted to adjust it, Demi nodded back at me once I was done.

We walked over to the security that were standing in front of the metal detectors, I whipped out my fake I.D that Demi was able to make last night in our hotel room and handed it to the officer. I smiled as he looked down at my photo then looked back up at me, "Jeremiah Richards" He spoke as he scanned the bar code on the I.D to make sure it went through the databases, once it was confirmed he advised me to place my belongings in the bin and pass through the metal detector.

I set my wallet and laminate down in the bin then slowly walked under the metal detector, little did they know I had a multiple weapons that were laying underneath my suit.

About a year ago Demi was able to create this gadget that was able to break up the magnetic field from metal detectors to prevent the electric current from flowing inside of metal objects, like our guns. The key was to the gadget was that it had to be turned on and placed directly next to the weapons for it to work. Demi ended up calling it the Anti-Electric current thing, that girl is brilliant with technology but not when it comes to creating names.

I grabbed my belongings from the bin as I made my way towards the last security guard for the pat down, good thing the realistic flesh feeling cushion was covering my vest full of weapons. The only bad thing about it was that it made me look like a fat piece of shit.

I moved away from the guard once he was finished to turn around to watch Demi get patted down next, "If your hand goes anywhere near my ass..." She warned him, the officer nodded as he patted the side of her thighs.

"Let's go," Demi breathed as she stepped towars me, "We have work to do."
"Yes ma'am." I replied as I followed behind her, she had this entire place mapped out for the past week so she knew exactly where she was heading to.