[chapter five - goddess]

-DEMI'S POV:-

The white BMW drove us through the metal tunnels at a quick speed, I ended up having to squeeze and sit on Franko's lap to make room for the little girl and Vlad. After multiple twists and turns through out the dark pathways that led us around, we ended up exiting the tunnels and pulling up to a gigantic luxury house.

"Are we outside?" I blurted out, the house looked like it was out in the open yet still somehow in the tunnel at the same time.

Franko laughed, "No... we are still in the tunnel. This space was built just for Zlo's house, we were able to construct it to make it look as if it was in a neighborhood and what not, but we are still hidden in the tunnel. It makes it harder for enemies to find." He explained as the car came to a stop. 

He pushed our passenger door open then patted me on the side of my hip, "Hop off." I ducked as I slid off of his lap to not bump my head on the roof of the car, I then turned around to watch Franko step out but I couldn't help but focus on the way Vlad gripped onto the little girl's arm to yank her out on their passenger side.

Right at the entrance, there were three men guarding the towering front door with dark black shades, dressed in black suits with a machine gun placed in their hands.

The second Vlad was close enough to the door, all three of the men stepped away to let him enter without saying a single word. A cold chill ran through my body as it was my turn to walk by the men, I trailed behind Vlad as quickly as I could to avoid making eye contact with any of them.

The large door shut behind Franko and I with a loud boom, we were awaited by awaited by a teenage girl who stood to the side of us. She didn't look any older than fifteen at least, I glared at her to see that she was wearing a denim mini skirt, a glimmering crop top and silver heels.

Vlad slowly slid his coat off of his shoulders, "Thanks, darling." He grinned as he tossed it towards the teenage girl, "Where is he?"
The teenage girl gently folded Vlad's coat over her arm, "Upper office." She spoke softly with a French accent.

Franko followed exactly what Vlad did, "Do you want your coat on or off?" He turned to face me once he finished handing the girl his own, "I know you might not be used to the weather in Moscow."
I looked down at my sleeve and began to tug on it to remove my coat, "I'll take it off, it's the polite thing to do." I walked over towards the teenage girl to place my coat gently into her arms, I flashed her a smile and it was almost as if she wasn't sure how to react. She ended up giving me a quick nod before turning on her heel to walk away.

Franko and I made our way up the polished, wooden staircase behind Vlad as the little girl trailed beside him.

"So," Franko began, "What do you think? Is it nice?"
I rested my hand onto the handle that on the left side of the staircase, I let my hand glide upward as we continued to walk, "It's extremely big and gorgeous, you said this is Zlo's place?"
"I hope you do like it, because if everything goes well you will be living here."

"What do you mean by, 'if everything goes well'?" I questioned him as we reached the top of the staircase, "I thought he was supposed to like me?"

We all began to make our way to the left, and straight down the hall, "I'm pretty sure he should," Franko shrugged as we walked down royal green carpet, "He changes his mind at times... I'm hoping that you'll be safe."

Vlad stopped in front of a white, two handled door. I watched him adjust his tie and shirt before knocking onto it, he glanced down at the little girl, "You better not say a fucking word." He warned her.

The little girl kept her eyes glued onto the white door as it opened from the other side, Vlad pulled onto her arm as he led her into the office.
I felt a hand rest on my back, "I recommend you do this same until someone tells you to speak." Franko whispered.