1 || eyes

Should I be afraid? I thought as I made my way down the hall, struggling to find me locker.  It was the first day of school, after all...

It had been my third time moving since Mom died.  My dad was too broken to hold a job, causing us to move every 3 months or so.  I missed her too, but I had to be strong for my little brother, and my dad...even though sometimes you just wanna break down.  So yeah, its hard, but I don't mind it most of the time when I'm with my friends.  No matter how far I move, they always find a way to see me.  They help..alot. 

I located my locker and put my bookbag into it, but not before fishing out my biology notebook.  As I continued down the hall, faces blending in, people stumbling, hugging laughing, talking, one pair of green rimmed eyes caught my attention.  It was as if everyone had froze, I was caught in their gaze.  The eyes blinked and a face began to come together with them.  A boy.  A very tall boy with the mot luscious looking locks and confident smirk.  He was twiddling his thumbs as I realized, he had huge hands.

I figured he could be an asset, to getting me to class without getting rampaged.  I walked up to him, the words forming in my head for a greeting when he spoke first.  His voice was velvety and rich, slightly British.

'' Hello there." He said, the confidence raditating off him.  It was mesmerizing.  After what could have been seconds or minutes, I spoke.

'' Hello.  I am Miracle Waller. " I said, flashing a short smile.  His confident smirk vanished, and his eyes darkened.   I began to back away, slightly frightened by this change of demeanor.  I was just beginning to fully turn around, then I tripped, and fell back into someones arms.  I looked up, to thank my rescuer, but instead, I gasped with not fear or surprise, but with a feeling I couldn't place.  It was the boy.  The confident smirk plastered right back on his face, eyes relightened.  But there were secrets behind them, and I squinted, trying to see past his bright eyed façade.  He blinked and looked away from me.  Huh.

He layed me back on my feet, scooped my book from my arms and headed into the direction of the Biology room.  I had no other instinct but to run after him, feeling a slight tug in my chest after he'd moved ahead a little too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: YES CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGR CALM UR PATOOTIES

Other than that, this is chapter one.  Im sper excited for this book  bc school isn't I the way and im so happy that I wont be flaking on you guys lol.  Next update: 5 votes, 10 reads

BLACKMAIL OOPS

K anyhow love ya bai

- | A |