2 || hues

I rushed after him, ignoring the pulled feeling in my chest.  As we reached the Biology room, he stopped abruptly and turned around slowly.  I froze in my spot, already afraid  and cautious of this unnamed being.  When he finally met my eyes, they were back to that bright field green and I tried a slow smile.  He stopped smirking, and his mischevious expression turned to one of a true smile.  The tug I felt earlier on my chest returned, as if beckoning me towards him.  I don't know what came over me but I moved closer to him so that I had to look straight up to see his face.  He was still smling as he backed up into the classroom, I guessed he had this class.  He handed me back my book and I made my way to a middle seat in the room.  When I sat and turned around to see where he decided to sit, he was no where in sight.  Maybe he just walked me to class, to be polite.  Though he didn't strike me as a polite guy.  More of a...

My thoughts were cut short when I looked towards the door to see a blackish green hue, seeming to surround a body.  A tuft of brown curls rushed out of my sight, and I blinked, trying to confirm what I saw. 

It didnt seem human.  Then again, the boy himself didn't seem human.

It frightened me to a new extent.  I still didn't know his name.

"Miracle Waller? Would you like to come up and introduce yourself to your new classmates?" My new teacher, whos nametag read Dr. Lillion.  I nodded and stood up, making my way to the front of the class, receiving various hoot and hollers that I simply rolled my eyes at.

After introducing myself, I made my way back to my seat, not before some creep decided to grope me.  I turned abruptly and slapped him, clean across the face, before I turned to see who my violater was.  He had turquoise eyes and soft looking mousy brown hair.  he could be really cute, despite his pig like behavior and millions of tattoos.

"Aw come on sweetheart, I don't bite...unless you want me to." He said with a wink. 'oohs' and teeth sucking sounds could be heard around the room.  Lillion just watched.  Bastard. I scoffed. "In your dreams, you incompetent imbecile." I stated, pointing a finger towards his stubbly face.  Some girls clapped, other just smiled.  I guess wasn't his first victim. What a pig.  He sat there frozen in his seat and I rolled my eyes, finishing my walk cut short to my seat.    With that, the teacher, who so generously ignored my altercation with Senor Pig Face, began  attendance. I looked toward the corner of the room, my eyes wandering, when I saw someone who I thought I wouldn't see for a while, or at least until this class was over.  A shiver ran up my spine as I felt the familiar tug in my chest, the boy, who still had no name, that I met in the hallway was staring at the guy who groped me, which according to attendance list, was named Louis Tomlinson.  The green eyed boy had a dark gleam in his eyes, as if he was boring some kind of hole into his head from behind.  "Harry Styles" Lillion called.  The mysterious, yet beautiful boys head snapped up as he answered confirming that he was here.  So he now had a name.  A name that could roll off the toungue it seemed.  After he called my name, though he didn't need to after seeing what happened earlier, and I vaguely answered, he had just began his lesson on the anatomy of a pig,( ironic I know) when Louis, the pig himself collapsed on the floor, screaming something about a pounding in his head.  Again, the teacher only wrote a nurse pass and pointed at Harry, who stood up, towering above Louis as he pulled him up, snatched the pass and began walking out the door, Louis in tow, tears streaming down his face.  The whole scene frightened me just a little,  but  what really scared me, the thing that I knew would haunt my dreams for a while, was when he turned, about to be out of the classroom, he winked.  Straight. At.  Me.  And let me tell you, that scared the shit out of me.

--------------

okay, so this is personally on of the longest chapters ive written, and I know what I said yesterday, but I really like writing this story lmao.  its okay if this gets no reads because I like writing it anyhow lol.

p.s ; im dedicating this to WHOALARRY bc they are amazing and im in love with their fanfic like more than fried chicken bruh.

p.s.s : idk why Im eve writing an a/n bc I have like no reads ok

lol that's it okay, I love you a lot bc ur you and WhoaLarry is jesus

- | A |