5 || point

A taboo. That's exactly what he was. I finally found the perfect annoying nickname that'll surely make him squirm.

"Aw, come on doll face, don't make that face. Pretty girls shouldn't scrunch!"
He said to me like I was a child.

I made my face nuetral, and could see his demeanor nocitably relax as I did.

"Listen here, Taboo."

Yes! nickname game strong!

I thought as I saw an expression of surprise on his perfectly chiseled face.

I may not be fond of him but he is quite attractive.

He scooted closer before I could finish the rant I was about to take off on like Katy Perry in 'Dark Horse'.

"Ah... soft, yet clumsy, fiesty, with a brain. " He seemed to conclude, twirling a strand of my platinum locks, his eyes themselves locked.

On mine.

I blanked. I had no idea what to say.

He blinked at me.

Some kind of emotion in his eyes that I couldn't fathom and was sort of afraid to look closer.

I blinked.

He blinked.

Me.

Him.

This went on for a while. Because then the bell ring and he jerked, having that smile plastered right back on his face.

But it don't reach his eyes like usual.

I'm talking about it like I know him inside out, when really, he only started stalking me 3 hours ago. Funny.

Seems like days.

Huh.

His smile faltered when I tried to look closer, he looked down.

"Uh.Uh sorry. I'll see you around, M..." he mumbled, grabbing his bag and striding off.

I stared in his direction, watching his back as he turned to corner, presumably to his next class.

Then it hit me.

He described my persona perfectly, except the clumsy.

I am not clumsy. I think as I drop me bag from my grasp.

Sigh. Never mind.

And if I'm not crazy... he called me M.

I felt individualized, like he'd picked it for only me, obviously, or that he didn't do it often.

As I walked down the hall, I could've sworn I saw Niall and Harry talking, seemingly angered words hissed at each other.

"No. Don't even think about it."

Niall hissed poking his chest hard.
My foot slipped from its awkward position and I clattered to the floor, the boys' heads swiveling toward to loud sound.

Their eyes wandered downward, since I'm already short, even shorter on the ground evidently.

Harry's eyes wwidened, Niall's fists clenched, and I scorched back.

"H-hi.." I squeaked almost inaudibly, before scrambling up and rushing to class after I gathered me materials.

As I entered the classroom, I realized that I left my phone there.

With no password, and Harry Styles in its presence. I had been texting Marjorie all day about him, leaving out his last name. But if read by him...

It would be a short road to his realization.

I scrunched my face frustration sighing.

Shit.

-------/--/---//----//----

OMG WOW LORD KNOWS THIS IS THE FARTHEST I'VE GOTTEN IN ANY BOOK HAH.
--
Anyhow, thank for 100+ reads u awesome nerds!

I love you a lot and updates will be when I can 😢

Welp... comment

Vote

... If you want ha haha wow I'm awkward 😪

Hows Marry going? I love the ship name yez.

Just yez.

Like you know.

Marry.

Married?

Lol, otp humor.

Ok not really.

- | A |