Chapter Nineteen

V I O L E T

"Vio likes Harry."

"Focus."

"You are deeply-"

"I said focus on our freaking homework, Elle," I said for the million time. After our day was done, Elle said she wanted to stay at my house and study with me. I agreed, of course. But I wished I did not!

She was bugging me about Harry, she kept saying that I liked him - Not that I disagreed - But I did not want anyone to know. And, I was not sure about how I felt, I did like him, but I also had mixed feelings. 

I did not want our friendship to be over, it meant a lot. I might like him, but I did not know about his feelings. He might wanted us to be friends only. I knew I would fancy him somehow and here I was. I just kept denying and lying, but I knew the secret would be out. 

But this was wrong, so wrong. I should have stopped myself from liking him more, or I could get hurt in the end. 

"You know what we should do?" Elle asked me, breaking my thoughts. She stood up as I took my glasses off and threw them on the bed. 

"What? Study?" She glared at me.

"We have been studying for three hours!"

"You mean I have been studying and you are annoying me during those three hours," I said and she went to my window and smirked. Oh god, that was not good. That face meant she had something evil and bad on her mind. 

"Elle, come here, please." I waved for her to come back, but she did not listen.

"No, I am not studying, but I am doing something better."

"And, what is that something?" I mocked her as she raised her eyebrows at me smirking, I raised my eyebrows back at her chuckling. Then, it hit me.

"Oh no," I warned her. She wanted to spy on Harry from my window... Not again! I was not going to search for my earrings again, that was the most embarrassing moment of my life."I'm warning you, Elle. I know what you are thinking of."

"What am I thinking of?"

"Spying on Harry from my window. Never!" I stood up and ran to the window to close the curtains, but she blocked my way and stopped me.

"Oh, come on, Violet! Live a little." I huffed. I know she will do whatever she wanted. "Do not worry he will not notice."

She turned around and opened the curtains a bit to see what was he doing. I still can not believe I was doing it again, didn't I learn the lesson? She kept spying on him, and she took longer than I thought. I kept my eyes focused on him if he noticed and sometimes I glared at her. She was making me do this against my well.

"Elle?"

"Shush." I sighed as she waved her hand to shush me. All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. I thanked who texted me and I went to grab it. My eyes went wide, I totally forgot about him. It was Jake. But how the heck did he get my number?

Hey Violet, long time no talk! So, I thought about texting you xxx

I did not know if I should text back or not, but it would be rude if I did not, right? 

How did you get my number? I texted back and I wondered what did he mean by those kisses at the end. If I was going to text him then I was not going to put kisses.

Um, I hope you don't mind but I met your friend and told her I was your friend. She was really nice and gave me your number because she knew me. :) xx