We know about the Sorcerer's stone!

Hazley's POV

We were running to Hagrid's shack and Harry knocked on the door. He opened it and Harry started, "Hagrid!" "Oh hello, sorry I don't mean to be rude but I am in no fit state to entertain today." "We know about the sorcerer's stone!" We all said at the same time. "Oh." He responded and let us in. "We think Snape's trying to steal it." Harry said. "Snape? Oh come on your not still on him are yah?" "Hagrid! We know he's after the stone, we just don't know why!" "Actually, I never blamed Snape. He's one of my favorite teachers." I stated. "Exactly! Snape is one of the teachers protecting the stone! He's not about to steal it!" They looked at each other. "See! I knew it! Professor Snape isn't as bad as you guys think!" "What!?" Harry said shocked. "You heard! Right come on now I'm a bit preoccupied today." "Wait a minute, one of the teachers?" Harry said. "Of course! There are other things defending the stone, aren't there? Spells, Enchantments." Hermione said. "That's right! Waste of bloody time if you ask me. Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy, mm-hmm, ain't a soul knows how! Except for me and Dumbledore. I shouldn't have told you that." "Don't worry, the secret's safe with us." I said. Hagrid smile at me then turned around to the fire place and took out some sort of ball. "Oh ooh ah ooh." He said clearly burning himself. So we got up and sat at the table as he put it down. "Uh Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Harry asked. "That! It's uh, it's um." "I know what that is! Hagrid, how did you get one?" Ron said. "I won it! Off a stranger I met in the pub. She was sure glad to get rid of it matter of fact." It started shaking. It shattered and me and Harry looked at it, it was a baby dragon! "Is that, a dragon?" Hermione asked. "That's not just a dragon, it's a Norwegian Ridgeback. My brother Charlie works with these in Romania." Ron said. "Isn't he beautiful? Oh bless him he knows his mummy! Oh hello Norbert!" "Norbert?" Harry asked. "Yeah well he's got to have a name don't he?" "Well, I love his name. He's adorable!" I said. "Don't you Norbert, hey easy-Ohh!" Norbert set Hagrid's beard on fire. "Oh well he has to be trained up a bit of course. Who's that?" we looked out the window and saw the blondie. "Malfoy!" Harry said and he took off. "Oh dear." Hagrid said.