Chapter 11

Copyright all Rights reserved.

This book may not be reused ,translated in any form without the WRITER'S PERMISSION.

CONTACT ME AT garthastar @gmali.com

Anyone found to be using any ides from this book will be taken to a court of law !

Love you all.

By

toshro1

Existing  the elevator walking down the hall to my room . Getting closer I see Seaton talking to a girl. Thinking to myself am I seeing things ? He sees me an I give him a slight nod with my head as I quickly dig around in my pockets for my room keycard. 

Surge : Well at least the night is shaping up fine for your boy over here !

Jameel's inner voice : I know right ! His last relationship was a disaster she basically wanted to control the guy .

Surge : Damn! that takes me back to when I was alive . I dated some girls that almost made you want to hit me over the head with something heavy .

Jameel's inner voice : That reminds me you never told me about your life when you were alive .

Surge : All in good time ok !

I find the keycard and opened the door leaving Seaton in the hall with his new friend , walking into my room turning on the lights only to find Ashely sound asleep on the bed holding the rosary. Smiling at the sight of her sound asleep I gently kiss her forehead , covering her with a blanket.

Surge : How sweet to think you just fought a corpse eating demon that almost ate you . You still got a soft side for the people in your life that's not common for most people on the first night . They mostly just curl up into a ball shaking till they fall asleep or the get killed and that's mosly the outcome . 

Jameel: Well, I guess I'll sleep on the chair then.

Surge : You just goanna act like I just said nothing ?

Jameel : That's the plan my ghostly friend .

Walking back over to the light switch to turn off the lights . Some light from the window shines directly into the corner where the chair in the dark of the room , walking over to the chair I open the window slightly as I take a seat in the chair.   

Surge: Do you really think we can deal with this?

Jameel: Maybe Surge, but if this is the circumstance we're faced with then I guess I have no options but to continue being a Vattican. After all, I don't think things will end here!

Surge: Hey, why don't you try some songs out from my song book ok?

I then started playing on the guitar while reading the notes from a song in Surge's song book with the light from the window acting as my personal spotlight .

Jameel: WOW ! with a guitar like this no wonder you had skill when you were alive.

Surge: I know, but it all ended quickly. But if there is one thing I'd like to do is to see my mom one last time.

Jameel: You will. We can try to find her since we're here.....

Ashely: Will you two SHUT UP!!!

She then throws a pillow at us,

Jameel: We'd better be quiet before she kills us!

Surge: You got that right .

 Leaning back into the chair it didn't take long till I fell asleep. But its didn't take long suddenly a loud crash came from the window as figure came through it standing on the broken glass. Which got me alert at that point. It was a demon, and it was heading over the bed while Ashely was still sound asleep.