chapter 7

Copyright all Rights reserves .

This book may not be reused ,translated in any form without the WRITER'S PERMISSIONS .

CONTACT ME AT garthastar @gmail.com

Anyone found to be using any ides from this book will be taken to a court of law !
Love you all.
By
toshro

Jameel: So you grew some claws!

But the answer is still no!
He laughs as he proceeds to strike me down suddenly I blocked the attack with my guitar but deep inside myself I know that was not a reflex action .

Jameel: WOW!The old lady's voodoo worked!

Bellhop: If you have any idea what power truly is then treat the guitar with respect!

Jameel : Just shut the fuck up !
I say to him as i kick him in his midsection which made him stumble back a few steps.

A look of frustration flashes across his face .

He then starts slashing at me. But there it again that strange force guiding me to doge his attack's .

So instead he cut's up the curtains. Suddenly I see an opening to strike as the strange force guides me to swing the guitar sending it crashing down on top his head.

The force of the blow brings him on one knee. He smile's as blood flow from his head. He stands up as he slashes at me . His attack sends me flying across the stage as I slam into the wall . He stands laughing at me as he walk's closer. A strange voice begins to speak to me.

Unknown voice : Hey you!

Jameel : Who me !

Unknown voice :" Yes you idiot" !
"Hurry up an play the guitar before he kill's you" .

Jameel : "I can't this is an electric guitar it not even plugged in and to make it worse there aren't any amp's or speaker's to hear any sound".

Unknown voice : You stringed it you can play it amp's or not you can play it. "TRUST ME".
"Hurry up he's getting closer"!

By this time the bellhop is almost upon me his claws are ready to strike .

Bellhop : Behold the mighty destroyer ! What a bloody joke this is going to be easy .

As he smiles his eyes showed his true bloodthirsty nature.

Bellhop : Time to die !

As he descends upon me I had no other option that to play the guitar . I quickly past my hand across the string's of the guitar . The sound wave's instantly sends him flying in the opposite direction.

Unknown voice : Great ! Now follow my lead.

The sound waves of the guitar instantly made it harder for him to regain his balance. He's stunned as he struggles to back on his feet he lets out a scream of anger.

As I attack him head on, swinging the guitar like an axe.

The force of the guitar weighs down on him and now he is on his knees, which made him even more pissed.
He slashes at me ripping my jacket which made me go on the offensive.

He jumps at me and I swing the guitar to block his extremely long claws .

He presses me agents on of speakers of the sound system as his face completely transforms before my eye's .

The bellhop's mouth begins to widen as the flesh tears exposing his jagged teeth .

Bellhop : You should not have played the guitar !