chapter 6

Copyright all Rights reserves .

This book may not be reused ,translated in any form without the WRITER'S PERMISSIONS .

CONTACT ME AT garthastar @gmali.com

Anyone found to be using any ides from this book will be taken to a court of law !
Love you all.
By
toshro

As the elevator being's me up to my floor . The door opens
I glance the bellhop off the corner of my eyes smiling at me.

I walk pass him and down the hall to my room where I saw everyone seated and quite upset.

Ashely: Where did you disappear to?

Jameel: Trust me, you don't want to know
.
Ashely: Well don't run off like that, it's not cool.

Seaton looks at me as if I committed a horrible sin. I look at Mr. Robots to see his expression,

Mr. Robots: Sweet guitar.

Jameel: I know right but that's not the point. I got some gifts for you guys,
Ashely this is for you.

Ashely: COOL!! I like the bone detail on the sides. The tag says it belonged to an artist by the name of PAULA ORTAGAR aka the POST Mortem cuz she painted dead people at the Morgue as part of her job.

An one other things here's your phone jameel.

Jameel : So you had my phone all this time an to think I had yours.

Ashely : Thanks. But you still have to tell me where you were I'll hold on to your phone until you do .

Jameel: Whatever Ashely .
Seaton what does your tag say?

Seaton: My nun chucks belonged to a fighter by the name of Lee Pai Long. He was best known as the fighting king of the nun chucks.

Jameel: Cool, now don't hurt yourself. Sir, what does yours say.

Robots: You are a great teacher and role model. Don't give up you can beat this.

He then looks up at me with gratitude in his eyes,

Mr. Robots: Thank you for that.

Jameel: Anytime.

As I walk out the door and took the elevator down. I came up to the check-in desk and ask if they had a music room.

The manager told the bellhop to take me to the theater. As we walked I then asked the bellhop if it had an amp for the guitar on my back, but he remains quiet.

We finally got to a room with a stage with oak floors and blood red curtains. I ran quickly to the stage leaving the bellhop behind.

As I turned around to see he flashed up to me with an incredible amount of speed but the weirdest thing was his comment,

Bellhop: Ok enough games, give me the guitar boy!

Jameel: No you poor excuse for a door knob but if you want it, get some backbone and come take it.

He then raises his arms which suddenly changed into claws that can slice a person into ribbons if he wanted too.

TO BE CONTINUED.