[01.04] in which he has a midlife crisis

"Latts, what do you mean you can't find her?" He asks, then puts Michael on speakerphone so that he could put away the food he bought

"Dude, I really can't. You didn't see any part of her last name?" Tom hears Michael say, but shakes his head then remembers that Michael can't actually see him.

"No. All I know was that she was absolutely beautiful, a bit sarcastic, but wow, she was stunning. Oh, and she knew the designers I was wearing, Armani and Gucci." Tom points out and Michael mumbles something that Tom didn't hear.

"Yeah, no, can't find her." Michael tells Tom who lets out an irritated sigh.

"She is the perfect girl. I know she is. I cannot believe I am having a midlife crisis!" Tom yells, only to hear snickering from Latta. He continues organizing Andre's ice cream, but keeps one out of the freezer for himself to enjoy.

"Wilso, you're 23. Calm down, if it is meant to be then you will see her again." Michael tells his best friend.

Tom slams the freezer door shut, "That's not fucking good enough! And what is this California mindset you're in? I don't like it."

"California really changed me, man. Did I tell you one of my fans gave me-"

"A drawing that looked exactly like you and you were so shocked at her talent and blah blah blah. You've told me one to many fucking times." Tom announced, getting hostile.

"Stop being a bitch, we'll find her. How about you look? Check instagram, maybe she'll show up for you." Michael suggested and Tom rolled his eyes because he had already tried that and nothing had popped up.

Tom opened the instagram app once again, "I already tried this and I didn't find her- oh my God! I found it! Cassandra King!" He announced happily and opened the pint of ice cream to begin enjoying it.

"What did I tell you, idiot? Follow her!" Michael said enthusiastically. Tom's smile was replaced by a frown and he set down his spoon.

"That's weird though. I'll just stalk her instead." Tom stated then grabbed the pint of ice cream and his phone, and walked to his living room.

"Yeah, because stalking her is definitely not weird. Not weird at all." Michael said in an obviously sarcastic voice, to which Tom shook his head.

"I'm hanging up now." Tom loudly stated, making sure Michael heard.

He could almost see Latts rolling his eyes, "Tell Andre I miss him and that I give him permission to spoil Game of Thrones for you because you can't even say thank you. Bye now."

Before Tom could protest, Michael had turned off the call and Tom knew Michael had texted Andre right away. Wilson turned on the TV and put the newest episode of Game of Thrones, but his focus kept drifting away to Cassandra. He couldn't keep his mind off of her beautifully curly hair or her amazing brown eyes, not even her sarcasm could keep him away from her.

He opened his phone and stared at the girl on his phone. Without thinking, he clicked on the follow button and his fingers went numb. It was as if he had forgotten to function and all he could do was stare at the phone yelling 'fuck' over and over again.