Getting the Black Fairies Wand

Hook POV:

After Blue had told me where to go in order to find Tinkerbell, Neal and David, I went to the exact location she had said which was the church. There I found them, I went over to them and asked what was taking so long to get the damn wand. David just looked at me confused and Tinkerbell asked how I knew what they were doing. I simply told them that I would explain everything later because just as Neal was about to get the wand, Pan's shadow appeared outside trying to get in. I yelled at Neal to tell him to hurry and get that wand before it gets in...

Tinkerbell POV:

As me, David and Neal were trying to get the wand, Hook appeared out of nowhere. I don't even know how he knew where we were because he wasn't with us when Blue told us what to do. However that doesn't matter now. All that matters is making sure that Pan's shadow doesn't get the wand before we do. But it wasn't long before the shadow managed to break in and stop Neal from getting the wand. For a moment, I thought the shadow was going to get the wand until I saw the candle that Neal has that is able to trap the shadow. However I can't just fly up and trap it because I no longer have my wings.

David POV:

When Tinkerbell told me that she couldn't fly up and trap the shadow, I knew what the problem was. She needed to believe and she also needed pixie dust which Hook somehow had. I told Hook to give her the pixie dust and then I told Tinkerbell that she can do it. She just needs to believe in herself. It was then that she took the pixie dust off Hook and then she closed her eyes which I'm guessing she's trying to tell herself to believe. It only took a few seconds and the candle was magically lit up and she was able to use the pixie dust to fly up and trap Pan's shadow in the candle. It didn't take very long for her to trap the shadow and when she did, she flew back down and threw the candle with the shadow trapped inside into the fire. I told her I knew she had what it took if she believed in herself again and Neal and even Hook agreed with me.

Tinkerbell POV:

After I had destroyed Pan's shadow, I was quite surprised that I was able to do something like that after losing my wings mostly because I never thought I'd be able to. Not long after defeating Pan's shadow, Blue showed up which definitely surprised all four of us. She congratulated me for believing in myself again and said that she may have been harsh when she took my wings after I tried to help Regina. Then she took the wand and gave me my wings back. I thanked Blue for giving my wings back.

Blue Fairy POV:

When I found out that Tinkerbell had vanquished Peter Pan's shadow, I knew I was harsh in taking away her wings but that wasn't the only reason I gave them back to her. I gave them back knowing she would need them now that she is able to go home with her parents but I have a feeling Hook wasn't able to tell her with everything that was going on so I pulled Hook to one side to be sure. He told me that he didn't get the chance to like I suspected but I then told him I would tell her and take her back to her parents as I am sure she would want to see them.

Tinkerbell POV:

When Blue pulled Hook to one side, I knew something was up so I walked over to them and asked them if everything was okay. Then Hook said to Blue that he'll leave us to it. I knew then that something was definitely up. So I asked her what was going on. All she told me was that she is better off showing me because I wouldn't believe her if she just told me. I was confused at this point and I wanted to know what was going on but I also know Blue won't tell me until we get to wherever it is we're going to.

This is based on the episode where Tinkerbell captures Peter Pan's shadow in Season3, but in this fanfic Blue never had her shadow ripped from her, just in case anyone gets confused.