Defeating Pan

Tinkerbell POV:

After a while of searching for Pan, we eventually found him in the clock tower with Henry. He was telling Henry that if he gave him his heart, he would be saving magic which was a lie. Pan was just trying to persuade Henry to give it to him. Then Emma and Regina told him not to let him have his heart and that he is lying. Henry not knowing what to do, eventually agreed with his mothers and went over to them. All of a sudden, Pan went to attack Henry. Emma and Regina both struck at Pan. It wasn't until then that Gold stepped in.

Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin POV:

Once Emma and Regina had struck at Pan, I jumped in and froze the others so that they wouldn't interfere with my plan. After I had frozen them, I held up the dagger in front of me. Then I brought Pan closer to me and lunged the dagger into both of us. At this point Pan was saying anything to get me to stop and that I would die as well. I knew that Henry would be my undoing but if I was to die, I was going to die saving him, not killing him to stop the prophecy from coming true. I then told Pan that I am a villain and that villains don't get happy endings and I lunged the dagger further into us. It then took Pan's powers away again making him the same age he was when he abandoned me as a child. After that, a black swirl of magic surrounded us and I knew it was the end.

Emma POV:

When Gold and Pan had disappeared into thin air, we were no longer frozen. I knew Gold died doing the right thing when he could have easily killed Henry to stop the prophecy from happening. Everyone including myself stood round in shock over what happened. Belle was crying and Tinkerbell and my parents who were also with us were trying to comfort her. I said to the others that I wished there had been another way to defeat Pan. Regina told me that there wasn't otherwise Gold wouldn't have done what he did. I knew she was right but still I do wish there was another way to defeat him.

Queen Clarion POV:

I was surprised that the plan worked but I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing. That there was another way to defeat him without anyone dying. This reminded me of when we nearly lost one of our fairies who saved us from a storm with the never beast. She only survived because of some electric pulse which the beast gave the fairy. I was just relieved that this was finally over. Maybe when everything is back to normal Tinkerbell can come back to Pixie Hollow with us if she wants to but I'm not going to force her because people seem to need her help here in Storybrooke.

I'm ending this chapter here. The next one willbe the final chapter and you will find out if Tinkerbell decides to stay in Storybrookeor go back home with her parents.