Searching for Tinkerbell

Queen Clarion POV:

It has been years since me and Millori got separated from our daughter, Tinkerbell. We have searched everywhere we can including the whole of Neverland. Although recently I heard about a place where people from the Enchanted Forest got taken to a land without magic. A place called Storybrooke. I am just hoping that Tinkerbell didn't get caught up in this curse that was cast by an evil queen. Then I realised because we have searched everywhere, she has to be in Storybrooke. It just makes sense otherwise she would have come home long ago. However this does mean crossing realms, but luckily I have a magic bean safely hidden to get us there. I just need to persuade Millori to come with me. So I head over to winter to talk to him.

Lord Millori POV:

As I was inspecting some of the snowflakes that some of the fairies I noticed that Clarion was flying towards me. I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and asked her if everything was okay. She said she knows where Tinkerbell is. As soon as she told me this I asked her where she is and she told me the only place she could be is a place called Storybrooke where a lot of people got swept up in a curse that was cast by an evil queen. I knew then our only hope of finding her was to go to this Storybrooke place but I didn't know how to get there as it is in a different realm. She then told me it wouldn't be a problem getting there because she had a magic bean. She then told me that we were to leave at sunset.

*****************************************

Queen Clarion POV:

It was now sunset me and Millori found a place where there were no fairies around and threw the magic bean to open the portal. As soon as the portal was open, we both went through and found ourselves in a strange town. I then knew we had arrived in Storybrooke. So we started to walk into the town and try and figure out who would be able to help us look for Tinkerbell. After a long while of wandering around this new strange town, we eventually came to a shop filled with strange items. We decided to go in and see if there was anyone who could help us.

Belle POV:

As I was sorting through stuff in the shop, the door made a noise to say someone had come in so I went to see who is was. I was quite surprised that it was two fairies. I had heard about a fairy dressed in gold and that she was queen of all the fairies but I wasn't sure if it was her. I then asked them if I could help them with anything. The female fairy who said she was called queen Clarion was looking for her daughter who went missing a long time ago. I then wondered if she was on about Tinkerbell. I asked them if they were on about a fairy called Tinkerbell and I was right. I then told them that two people a woman named Emma Swan and a guy named Captain Hook would be able to help them. I told them I would call Emma and get them to meet them at Grannies and gave them directions to get there, they thanked me and left the shop.