Home? Final Chapter

Queen Clarion POV:

Now that Pan has been defeated, I still had one question. Will Tinkerbell come back home to Pixie Hollow with me and Milori or stay here in Pixie Hollow. I knew I couldn't force her to come back so I decided it was just better if I asked her what she wanted to do next. I asked Milori if I was doing the right thing in letting her do what she wanted to do. He said it was and I think he knows that I worry about her because we lost her many years ago and found her again and wasn't sure if I was going to lose her again if I let her make her own decision. All I could do now was ask Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell POV:

I could tell something was bothering my parents so I asked them what was wrong. When I did, they wanted to know if I was going back to Pixie Hollow with them or staying here with everyone else. I hadn't thought about this even though I probably should have done. I didn't know what I wanted to do but I knew I would have to decide either way. Now that Pan was defeated I guess I could go back home because I was originally going to find a way back home after he was defeated. So, I might stick with that plan and go back home. I then told my parents my decision but I also told them I would have to let Blue know I was going with them.

Lord Milori POV:

I was quite relieved when Tinkerbell told us she would come back home with us. Tinkerbell then told us that she had to say her goodbyes to Blue and the others which was understandable. Me and Clarion both said to her to do just that and that we would wait for her. In the meantime, me and Clarion would explore Storybrooke and meet her outside the clock tower.

***************************

Tinkerbell POV:

Once I found Blue, I informed her that I was leaving Storybrooke to go back to Pixie Hollow with my parents. I made sure it was okay for me to leave and Blue said it would be fine. She just said to come back and visit Storybrooke again some time. And I most definitely will. After I had said goodbye to Blue, I found everyone else in Grannie's and told them what I told Blue. I said my final farewells to the others. Regina thanked me for showing her who her soul mate was all those years ago. I told her it was a fairy's job to help people who need it... after I had spoken to everyone, I made my way back to the clock tower and found my parents waiting outside like they said they would be.

Queen Clarion POV:

When I saw Tinkerbell making her way back, I knew she had seen everyone she wanted to say goodbye too. As soon as she came over to us, we both hugged her tightly and I asked if she still definitely wanted to come with us. She said her mind was made up and with that, I threw the final magic bean I had to open up a portal and as soon as it opened, we all went through it and made our way back to Pixie Hollow.

Sorry if the ending was short. Struggled to write this so I apologise for any errors. Please Review.