Chapter:3

I entered the class and sat down in my seat. I flipped through my notes trying to concentrate but my mind won't stop thinking about Rose. She seemed really off right now. Did something happen at her house? Is something bothering her? Is she starting to regret accepting my feelings? Should I just wait for her to say something or should I ask? Am I just overthinking?

Ahhhh! What do I do!!!!!

Chen must've seen me spacing out as he waved a hand in front of me.

"Hey! Is everything alright?" He asked looking worried.

"Yeah. Everything is alright." I replied but he didn't look convinced as he asked again if I was okay. I knew that he wouldn't stop asking until I tell him, so I just laid my head down on the table facing the window. Watching the sky as the clouds changed shapes helped me relax abit. Maybe I'm just overthinking.

Bell rang and the teacher dismissed our class. I walked out of the class with Chen following behind me busy talking with a junior. I saw Rose walking towards the cafeteria and smiled at her. She tilted her head towards the right signalling me to follow her. I walked behind her to an empty class. She locked the doors and faced me.

"Let's keep our relationship a secret." She said out of the blue.

"What!?" I said totally confused. What is happening!!

"I said let's keep our relationship a secret." she repeated sounding a little irritated. "I'm not ready to disclose to the school that I'm dating you so for now don't tell anyone."

"Oh, okay!" I said remaining calm. "I'll wait till you're ready."

I don't know how but when she's around I immediately turn into this calm and mature person. All the overthinking I did earlier vanished and now it seems to fit in place. She must be scared of people judging her. I mean this is her first time in a relationship after all.

"Now let's go have lunch." I said smiling at her.

"You go ahead. People will doubt if we go together." she said coldly.

I nodded my head and walked out of the class. I was relieved to know that it wasn't anything so serious. It doesn't matter to me whether people know about us or not. All I care is her happiness and if she's happy with the school not knowing about us then that's fine by me.

I was busy eating my burger when Rose walked inside, we made eye-contact for a few seconds before she looked away. She really is nervous about this revealing to the school thing. She sat down besides Phoebe and Jin was also there. I don't know but I always had this hunch that Jin has a secret crush on her. But he is so good at playing it cool that I can't actually tell if it's true or not.

The junior came and asked if she could join us for lunch. Since Chen went to grab something to drink I talked with her. She seems to want to hang out with us alot so getting to know her would make it less awkward everytime we meet. I had a good time talking to her that I didn't realize that Rose was staring at us. As soon as I looked at her she pretended to play with her phone.

Is she jealous? Haha! I'm really enjoying seeing her like this!!