Chapter:5

Another day ignoring each other. I don't know if I'll be able to go on like this. All I want to do is hold her hands and walk in the hallway telling everyone especially that Jin to back-off from MY girlfriend. But sadly I have to wait for that day to come.

Bell rang startling me from the wonderful imagination I had been dreaming. I packed my bag and walked out of the class. Since Chen is coming over to my house, I had to wait for him to finish tutoring Jisoo, the junior who always follows us. I thought of using this time to revise my notes. As I was walking towards the library, I heard voices coming from an empty class. I recognized one voice which was of Rose. I wondered if she ever talked about me with her best-friend so out of curiosity I eavesdropped on their conversation and what I heard next left me speechless.

"Haha! I can't believe he's so gullible. He really thinks I love him. He must be over his head if he thinks a girl like me will ever go out with him. It's really fun to toy around with his feelings. He should've known better than to confess to me and expect me to reciprocate his feelings." She laughed. I moved closer to see her talking to Phoebe, who looked blankly at Rose.

"So are you going to dump him or not?" Phoebe asked.

"No. It's really fun to see him chase around me. He actually lets me flirt with Jin. God, that idiot still doesn't know when to quit, does he? I'll just play with him some more then I'll break his pretty little heart." She smirked.

I backed away and started running towards the rooftop garden. I locked the door behind me and fell on my knees. I cried my eyes out replaying everything she just said. After crying for some time, I stood up and hit the wall that was the closest to me. My knuckles immediately started bleeding leaving a blood stain on the wall. The physical pain that I felt still couldn't suppress the aching that her words caused in my heart.

I loved her with all my heart. I trusted her despite being jealous by her closeness with Jin. I waited for her to be ready to reveal our relationship. I let her treat me like a trash. I gave her my everything, still she played with my feelings.

What do I lack? Am I not that good looking? Do I come of as a greedy and mean guy? Or do I look like a complete idiot? An idiot who couldn't see past her good looks. An idiot who let himself get played. And an idiot who trusted a girl. The idiot who ended up getting hurt himself.