1. Brendon.

Ryan was sitting on his bed, a guitar in his lap, practicing some song he's sure he was high when he wrote, but it has a good beat.

He catches sight of the name on his wrist. Brendon. You'd think it was an unusual name, but somehow he ended up being best friends with someone who shared his tattoo. Names, of course, are not strictly unique to one person, and its not like the same person could have more than one soulmate. Thats kinda the point.

Dallon lay across the room from him, one headphone in, trying to compose something worthwhile. The two had been best friends since they started high school, meeting in band of all places, and sharing a talent for lyrics and guitar, they swapped the shittily run school music department for their bedroom.

They had no band name or drummer, but Dallon had about 5 music apps and with them they managed to create wonders such as 'western dreams' and 'don't let me fall asleep'. ('Don't let me fall asleep' just happened to not have any words from the title in it, aside from 'me')

Dallon's hand brushed his hair out of his eyes, the flicker of black momentarily obscuring his vision. Br. It could be the beginning of many names, Brittany, for instance, but for the obviously gay boy he had the curse, or perhaps luck, of Brendon staining his wrist.

Edit: Apparently I have to give disneyNerd48 credit for the idea. Shes amazing so im just gonna take her word for it that she came up with it.
NEW FIC!!! (I'm hyped)
Super short intro. I think you can all guess where this is going, but whatever. Uploads every Tuesday. Xx