Prologue

On the day I was born my mother new I'd have a greater destiny than lead the pack. Instead of coming out like my brothers, I came out a lycan. Which is very uncommon in a pack of non humans or even half humans.

To say that my mother was shocked is an understatement. Even though I loved my pack I knew I had to leave before my appearance became a burden to the wolves of this forest. Although I was only a year old I walked away from my wolf family that day or rather trotted away. I was out of the forest in a matter of hours. I dared not to look back for I knew I wouldn't be able to leave my family.

Over the 16 years that I was alive I learned how to transform into my wolf that I so longed to be. I wonder will I ever be able to turn into a human rather than the half-breed I am now. Well I'll just have to practice in my lycanthrope form when I get a chance. The time for me to choose my life has come and I have to pick wisely or else people will be hurt. I was finally at the paved road I wanted to be at. I looked up to the moon not paying any attention to my surroundings, while being put into a trance by the moonlight. I was abruptly taken out of the trance by a car ramming into my side. I was knocked unconscious.