School Time

Layla P. O. V.

I had to wake up early today because my parents decided I had to go to school today. I roll out of my queen size bed and do my morning routine which consists of showering, brushing my teeth, putting on deodorant and my clothes. Then I walked to Sadie's room and asked if she wanted to stretch her legs and run around. She happily jumped up and down. So I got her a bowl of water and put it on the back porch. She nudged my leg telling me she wanted to play. So I told her to go ahead, I'll get my dad to play with you because I have to go to school. She whines a little and it makes my heart hurt a bit. After a few minutes she leaves to tend to her business. So I left to go wake Jake up. I walk past pale bucket and decide to fill it with ice cold water. I slowly open his door to check if he's still sleep and thankfully he is. I put the bucket of water above his head but right before I pour it he opens his eyes. "Hurry up and get dressed we're going to be late for school." I said dismissing what I was about to do. "I don't have to go till 10 because I'm a senior, poor lil sis still a junior" he mocks. "Then why are you up now?" I ask irritated. "Because I still need to get my schedule and know my way to school." He says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes and head down stairs for breakfast. "Hey, ma whatcha cooking." I ask. "Oh, just the usual, bacon, eggs, pancakes, ham, and oatmeal for your brother. I really don't understand how he's a vegetarian." "Me neither ma, me neither." "Well when keep eating the same thing over and over again you need a change of scenery." Jake chimes in. "Where's dad?" I ask no one in particular. "Your father's in the garage making last minute adjustments to your vehicles." "Wait we get vehicles, plural as in I don't have to ride with him." I point to my brother stuffing his face with oatmeal.   "That's exactly what I'm saying, you can also choose which car you want. Although they may not be up to date because my dad bought them when he was young. " My ma said smirking. My brother and I smiled knowingly at each other before we ran to the garage. 

When we got there all we could do was stare in awe at how huge and magnificent the garage and car collection was. "I got the old timey truck." yelled my brother.

"You're such a dork" "And what are you, shitface" he shot back

"You're such a dork" "And what are you, shitface" he shot back. I'm in front of him so fast that he couldn't even react on time. Being part wolf certainly comes in handy. He screamed like a little girl much to my satisfaction.  I smirked while walking over to a gorgeous gray and white 1969 z28 camaro.

"Hey dad toss me the keys" In seconds they were flying towards me, I caught them midair and hopped in my baby to start her up

"Hey dad toss me the keys" In seconds they were flying towards me, I caught them midair and hopped in my baby to start her up. "Hey, kid where's my hug." I look up to my smirking dad. "You know I'd never forget, also can you check on Sadie for me, I left her outside it seemed like she wanted to be alone." "I'll check on her,  now go to school, here are your directions to your new school." I take them and thank him for being a great dad. "Love you dad, tell mom I love her too." "Will do sweetheart." "If you guys are done can you move out the way so I can go." My brother says impatiently.  I scoff and say "You wish you had this type of bond". He just drove out the garage. With that we were on our way to school. When I arrived my mouth nearly touched the floor, the school could be three colleges together and more. I drive around and park my baby in the nearest parking spot to the school. Iget out the car and start looking for my brother, I find him flirting with some cheerleaders. I shake my head and walk up the stairs to my doom.  I anxiously look around for the office when someone taps my shoulder. "Yes" I ask a preppy looking girl. "Hi I'm Meghan and I'll be you and your brothers tour guide for today, you are Layla right?" "Oh, yes that's me,  and I'm sure my brother has found other guides for him." She glances overy shoulder a scowl barely showing itself. I wonder what's with her. "I see well his loss." She stated coldly.  "Okay then,  let's get started. First you will need to get your schedule and locker number plus the combination." On the tour I learned that this school has over 100 classrooms that teaches a anything and everything you need to know about the world and how to be successful. There is also a pool/lounge area for free periods. The sports team also have their own designated field area.  The football team their field, soccer team theirs,  basketball team their own gym, volleyball has a inside and outside court. I wonder why this was built as high school instead of a college. My first class is World history AP,  then Pre-cal, then AP Language, AP Chemistry, then lunch, then my free period,  and lastly gym my least favorite.  I should have did Orchestra instead. After gym is over I walk to my car thinking about how to bond with Sadie. I look over my shoulder and see my brother talking to Meghan then he's leading her to his car and they get in and drive away.  Today is getting weirder by the second I promise you.

Authors Note:
I'll try and update monthly but school gets in the way sometimes.
Like, vote, and comment if you want to. Highly appreciated